𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 ➵ 𝘊𝘰𝘥𝘺

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜/𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭
𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲:

some_random_girl2424

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 the forest was treacherous, both of you unsure if the boy you were looking for was even safe. The dark was surrounding you and it was quite cold that night.

When Cody ran into the woods after finding out Duncan left Noah to his own with a murderer on the loose, you were quick to follow. After all, you needed to make sure he was safe more than anything, considering he is your boyfriend.

You caught up with Cody quickly, his legs not taking him that far. Urging him to slow down you grab his arm and turn him around.

"Cody, I know your worried about Noah and I am too, but we need to think rationally." He hesitantly nodded, urging you to continue so you can find him quickly. "Where's the most plausible place Noah could-" You stop yourself after spotting a small trail of blood, undoubtedly Noah's.

Cody noticed you'd stopped before finished and looked towards the place you were, his eyes widened at the sight.

"He can't be dead... He could've just scraped his knee or something..." He said in denial, moving closer to that trail. You followed behind, grasping his hand into your own.

You both walked further into the forest, being careful enough to not make to much noise to alert the killer of two potential new victims.

The trail came to an end, Cody was still looking at the ground. You lifted your head to see what was there and gasped, letting go of Cody's hand to cover your mouth.

Cody looked up at the gasp and immediately started crying, he ran into the water and dragged the lifeless body out of the lake.

It was Noah. All of his clothes were damp. He had a knife poking out of his right shoulder blade with a drizzle of blood staining his vest. What used to be a clean neck was now bruised, a rope mark left on his skin. His eyes were blank, no emotions behind them, no sense of life in them, soulless. Dropplets on water mixed with blood dripped from him, dropping down onto the grassy ground.

Cody hugged the body to his chest, making sure to keep away from the knife,surely getting soaked with blood and water. You walked over to him and the body and sat down next to him, pulling him into a warm embrace.

He found the hug very comforting and cried into your shoulder, leaving tear stains on your clothes.

"I know, my love... I know..." You comforted him, trying your hardest to seem strong so he could be the weak one for once.

During this whole thing he had been acting all strong and not scared just to keep me from being scared, he wanted to seem tough so I could be weak, he wanted to brave so I could be afraid. He didn't ever try to put me in danger, the same me with him.

"I- I'm gonna miss him so much... He- he was my best friend." He sobbed into your shoulder, getting all of his emotions out.

"Hey... He wouldn't want you to be crying, would he?" You asked, trying to get a laugh out of him in these dark times.

"No... He'd probably say something sarcastic if he were here right now about me "being a big baby" or something." He laughed, only slightly.

Smiling at him comfortingly, you ran your hand through his hair, calming him down slightly, though it didn't stop the crying.

You two were sat there for a good twenty minutes, Cody rambling about all the reasons he'll miss Noah, the things he's gonna miss doing with Noah and everything about Noah in general.

When he stopped crying, he looked you in the eyes and whispered "Thank you." and got up, walking towards the body once more.

He gripped Noah's body and whispered into his ear, praying he could hear him. "Bye, Noah... I'll miss you so, so much..." A few tears dropped down from his face into Noah.

He carefully putting him back down, on to the now muddy ground. turning around, he walked towards you while crying, ready to go to sleep and hope the whole thing was a dream. A horrid dream.

Hand in hand, the two of you walked through the dark forest, Cody trying to keep his sobs quiet and you comforting him, a few tears in your eyes from the death and seeing him cry.

When you made it back to the camp, everyone was sat in silence. By then both of you had ran out of tears to cry, making the others hopeful that Noah had survived out there.

With a slight shake of a head from the both of you, their moods were dimmed. Cody walked into the cabin, wanting the whole thing to be over, leaving you to tell them about what the two of you had found by yourself.

𝙄𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠!! :𝘿

𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙄 𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩!!

𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙞𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩...

"𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜"...

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩, 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙤, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣. :3

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩!

𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤

𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧