"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦" ➵ 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘫𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘰

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦"

𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜/𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭
𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐨𝐜
𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬
𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠/𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬: 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙛 the plane was dimly lit, just enough for her to see his face to confront him before the vote. Confront the person she thought she had loved.

Standing in front of him as he leant his side on the rickety wall with his arms crossed, she started talking. "I'm going to vote you tonight, Alejandro." her calm demeanor stayed.

"And why should I believe you'd do that, Mi Amor?" A sly smirk made it's way onto his face, one that she was barely able to see in the dark shadow he had placed himself in. "You do love me after all, don't you?"

"You don't think I'll do it?" Her expression slowly slipped into one of anger and sadness, sadness for the loss of a friend, no, love she once knew.

She realized he had a planned for this all along, she had fallen into his trap. "That's why you're so brave... You don't think I'll do it."

Her voice filled with sadness, "You wouldn't be so brave otherwise. You're a cowards at heart." she had said that many times, though none to his face until now.

"You lied to me." She told him, then tried once more, "You deceived me." she pointed her finger at him through the darkness as he stepped forward. It was true, he had lied to her, he had deceived her, all just for the game.

"You tried to deceive me." He raised an eyebrow at her attempts of confronting him, it amused him, but there was also another feeling there. His hands stayed confidently behind his back.

"I'm tired of listening to you!" Evangeline said, he was getting to her, he knew he was, all he had to do was push a bit more. She ran a hard through her blonde hair, trying to calm herself down.

"You gave you your heart, you know?" His green eyes narrowed the slightest bit, he knew this might be her tip off the edge. "You'd like me to hand it back whole again," His stance never changed, arms behind his back, his face tilting down the slightest bit to look her in the eyes. "but I won't."

Silence washed over the dark plane hallway as the two stared into each other's eyes, one glaring daggers and the other with no emotion. The engines could be heard clearer without the talking now.

"You'll live a long time yet, Angel," The nickname, that was his nickname for her, the special one for her. "an eternity without me." His eyes for once showed an emotion other than his usual smug one, his eyes held sympathy. "You will look into the faces of passersby hoping for something that will for an instant bring me back to you..."

It was unusual for Alejandro to feel sympathy for other people, so why did he feel it now? The short silence was deafening.

"You will find moonlight nights strangely empty because, when you call my name through them," Evangeline moved her sight down to the floor of the plane, not daring to look him in the eye. "there would be no answer."

"Always your heart will be aching for me" he put his hand on her chin, moving her face up to look him in the eye once again. "and your mind will give you the doubtful consolation that you did a brave thing."

She takes a breath and then starts to speak once more. "You dare to talk of bravery." The glare in her eye returned, focused on him.

"What else do we have to talk about, Angel?" He asks, shaking his head, his hand still holding her chin softly, making sure not to hurt her. He would never hurt her, no, not Evangeline.

Tears brimmed her eyes, but she didn't dare let herself cry in front of him. "For me there will never be another woman but you," His face held a small smile, hoping she would forgive him. "but for my heart, there is another love that must come before you."

She knew what he would say, at the start of the season she was sure she would've said the same thing in this situation, but now, now she's not so sure. She's not sure of she would think with her heart over her head.

"The million." He said, he's choosing the million over her, though the words left his mouth as if it wasn't a choice, she knew he would, yet she still put herself through the torture of loving him. The torture of learning to hate him after all of this is over.

𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚!? 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩.

𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝.

𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤

𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧