"𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘗𝘗" ➵ 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘺

𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜/𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟
𝐠𝐧!𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐒𝐌𝐏
𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 running around the mansion, trying to find some company. What he didn't expect was to slowly start hearing screaming.

He turned a corner and the shouting got a bit louder, he could now make out some words like 'go' and 'you' which made him question what was actually happening.

Soon, another rat came into view, he couldn't see who it was, all he could make out was a few words and some screams, but he could also see a human chasing them.

Finally getting close enough to see who it was, he found out it was Y/N, screaming at the human.

"Go away!" Y/N cried out and fake punched at the human, "No, I don't care of this is your house, just let me roam." They moved their skins head down, facing the shelf they're stuck on.

As soon as Jimmy realized what was happening, he started laughing. He couldn't help it, Y/N was screaming at the human as if they could understand them.

Inevitably, his laughing caught the attention of Y/N, they lifted their head and started right at Jimmy. The human in front of them seemingly ignoring the other rat, still focused on them.

With a clearly annoyed tone in their voice, they spoke to him. "Safety Rat! Stop laughing and come and insure safety!" The sentence was half jokingly and half serious.

Though they were genuinely asking for help to get away from the human, that didn't stop Jimmy from laughing harder at the predicament they had gotten them self into.

"𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙋𝙋𝙋𝙋..." Y/N whined slightly, though they were a teenager, Y/N could still get quite annoyed, quite easily at that.

It took a whole three minutes for Jimmy to stop laughing. The whole time Y/N was stood on the shelf trying hard to avoid the humans grasp.

When Jimmy had finally stopped laughing, he witnessed the human almost catch Y/N and he decided that he would help them get out of they're sticky situation.

Jimmy quickly attempted to move the persons attention to elsewhere, by running around, alarming the cats and eventually throwing stuff. That's the only one that seemed to work though.

Slowly, the human turned around to try and find what threw something and made the noise. He walked away on a search for it, completely forgetting about Y/N.

After they had managed to get out of the humans sight and up to the attic, they engaged in playful conversation, sibling like if I may add.

A thought popped into Jimmy's head, a question. "How do you always almost get caught by the humans?" He questioned, "It's like you're a danger magnet, or something." Jimmy added on quickly.

"It's not 'like' I'm a danger magnet, I am a danger magnet." Y/N smiled innocently while telling him that, as if it wasn't a bad and dangerous thing.

He laughed. "Yeah but, you're a child, a child that gets into the most danger here." Jimmy said.

Y/N gasped, they were a bit offended. "I am not a child! I'm sixteen." They told him, getting quieter at the end.

"A child." Jimmy repeated. Y/N went towards the corner with they're head down as if they were sad, it was a humorous thing to see.

"Okay... Alright, if that makes me a child, then -uh- that makes you old." Y/N concluded as they turned back around to face Jimmy once again, ready to see the offended look on his face.

They were quite happy when they did see that look cross his face, even giggling at the sight of his jaw dropping at the mention of him being 'old'.

Soon Jimmy came back to his senses, ready to tell Y/N off, but by the time that happened, they had already ran away from him. So what did he do? He chased after them.

𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩. 😨
𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙖𝙢 𝙧𝙣. (𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙢)

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩, 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙩𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤

𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧.