𝘔𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 ➵ 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜/𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭
𝐠𝐧!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐞𝐱 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭
𝐀 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 bathroom, having a mental breakdown. That's what you decided to do at 2:39AM instead of sleeping, it's what you do every night instead of sleeping. That is if you don't pass out from exhaustion on your bed. But even then you don't get a good sleep, your nights are full of nightmares and crying.

All you can see is him. You always turn around, expecting him to be there for a hug or a simple peck on the lips. But he's not. And he won't be ever again.

"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧..."

As you get up from sitting on your bathroom floor, you slightly slip, but manage to catch yourself. The lights were off, the faint hue of your lamp on the bedside table can be seen from the bathroom.

You turn to see how disheveled your state is, putting both of your hands onto the edge of the sink. You didn't look to bad tonight. Your mom wouldn't notice thankfully, she had already been worried about your mental health adisplay, you didn't want her worrying about you more than needed.

"𝙄𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧."

Suddenly, and by that I mean very suddenly, a flicker of movement behind you caught your eye. You turned around, just too find nothing.

Turning back to the mirror to make sure you're alright to go to bed, you suddenly get startled by a figure in the mirror. One that's easy for you too make out. Justin. Only, it wasn't the Justin you knew and loved, his face was torn off, leaving the muscles of his face on display, his lifeless eye never leaving you.

One of his eyes are missing, you could  clearly see that, he looked just the same as he did when you and Trent found him at that pond. You could see his teeth, part of him that he took pride in, though he mostly took pride in his face. He loved how he looked, just a bit more than he loved you, though you didn't mind.

"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧..."

You could see his jaw moving a bit, as if he was trying to talk to you, maybe something about him missing you? You could only hope.

"𝙏𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣,"

You tried to make out what he was saying, maybe by reading his mouth movements? But without his lips that was a bit hard to do. Eventually you have up.

"𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩."

𝙒𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩! 𝙒𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩!
𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙮𝙥, 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙄𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣.

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙛𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙣. 💪💪

𝙭𝙤𝙭𝙤

𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧.