Fantasy

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS +18

My breath was hot and fast and my hips moved back and forth.
Harper was perched on top of me, moving to the same rhythm.

Her eyes were wild and glinting as she ground her pussy into mine, pleasure shooting through my body.

Her lips were soft as we kissed, close to the edge of a joint orgasm, we were flushed and hot.

Then it came, we both collapsed, moaning into a heap, my heart was racing.
Harper grabbed my thighs and lowered her head between my legs and-

I slapped myself. I had been fantasising about her again.
She's in a relationship I told myself. Harper was taken. I needed to stop.
"hey Maggie? You ok?"

I flushed a deep scarlet as Harper walked into the room "Y-yeah!! Why??"
"You're totally red."
"Uhm... It's hot?" I used the first thing that came to my head.

"Ok. Anyways! I was gonna ask if you needed anything from the store?"

"How about I come along? I'm bored to hell and back."

We set off, walking down the pavement. I refused to let myself look down at her tight jeans as she walked.

Once we arrived at the store I wandered around as she collected all the stuff she needed.
I watched her grab popcorn, chips and a bottle of pop.
"you doing something tonight?"
"yeah. Tilda's favourite show just released the second series and she wants to binge it."

What a way of saying she was gonna Netflix and Chill tonight.