VI

y/n's pov—
It's been three weeks now, three weeks since I lost my freedom ever since Vox took me in I've been staying here. Contained to nothing but blue screens, I'm going insane... While yes I've had a better life with him I've been so..alone. Who would have known moving in with someone I just met had its cons..heh
Sitting up I glare down at the bed. Just the same old day, Vox leaves for meetings and I'm stuck here.
'how is life this lonely..'

Throwing the blankets off me I stand up and go wander off to the bathroom. Standing at the sink I stare in the mirror, noticing the changes.
'Thicker cheeks'
'lighter eye bags'
'no more scratches'
Healthy...I'm not used to it. Starting the sink I wash my face up. Hoping to help get rid of the sleep. Coming back up I catch a glimpse of a shadow behind me. Quickly, I spin around trying to see who's joined me. Only to be met with the wall.
"Weird..." I say, slowly turning back around. Looking down I grab my toothbrush, only once again when glaring back up I see it again, only clearly. Old me... Stopping in my tracks I study myself. Seeing how dead and ill I looked. Just three weeks ago, a coked-up loner who was sure they'd be alone forever. Dropping my toothbrush the moment they open their mouth

"oh reader...look at you," I say.
"All dolled up... Sober.. that's great" Old me starts walking closer..
"but you know you'll always miss..me"

Spinning myself backward I'm met with nothing yet again. This figment from my mind is ruining me. Dropping down I fold myself knees to chest. head down. Anxiety starts flowing in, and rocking myself back and forth I start crying. Feeling anxiety in every part of my bones I start hyperventilating. The feeling of growth is weird. I'm so used to rotting in my sowers that this isn't good.. Hands going into my hair to grab and pull. I rip some hair out in the process but the feeling of the pressure is needed.
'I don't deserve this. I don't deserve to be happy.. im not a good person..'
'Why me, why did it happen it me'
'I can't look at myself anymore, this isn't me..'
Hands now making their way to cup my ears only to be caught off guard by the feeling of nausea. Throwing my body to the toilet I vomit everywhere.
"FUCKING GREAT" I yell
Slamming my body onto the wall I sit back. Wiping my mouth just to start panicking again
"Breath in... breath out.. breath in.. breath out "I throw up again, cutting myself off.
As I repeat the cycle I find myself slowly fading out.. knocking myself out from lack of air. A sight to see, me lying by the toilet covered in my vomit...

———————————————————

—Vox's pov—

Meetings meetings meetings. No one ever told me that being an overlord is so BORING. Vel forced Val and me to all come up and try making a plan about that Hazbin hotel. Only to listen to Val's rants about Angel and Vel screaming at him to shush and stay on track. Life's even harder in hell sometimes. Marching my way back to my room I slam the door open.

"Y/n, IM BAck..?"

Darting around the room I don't see them. Walking in more I look over and see the bathroom door open. Going over I look in and see the worse. Y/n is unconscious, covered in throw-up.
"holy Lucifer what the fuck.."
Quickly I grab them, pulling them up a little to sit up. That movement caused them to open their eyes a little. I start undressing them getting the vomit-covered clothes away. I Grabbed a washcloth I had hanging and wet it. Using it to clean their body up.
"w-whats hap-ppening.." they weakly say
"Dont worry your head right now. Just focus on my breathing."
Once i get them cleaned off i pick them up and stumble to my bed. Setting them down softly i start looking for something they can wear. Finding an oversized shirt on the floor i grab it and dress them.
"I.. I'm so sor-" they start but i cut them off
"No.. Dont apolozise, im just happy your awake.."
Tucking them in bed i lock eyes with them, starting my hypnosis.
"Im going to go get you food, after all that you must be hungry. I need you to stay here and rest up a little until then. You can do that for me right?"

"Yes sir.."

—————————————————————

words-778
fun fact ive actually written the past like 2 chapters in one day lmao. I just was bored and felt the need to write. Anyways as always tell me thoughts and opinions