VII

—Vox's pov—

Closing my door I sigh, how does this happen? I go away for a couple of hours just to find them unconscious covered in throwup. Walking to the kitchen I grumble
'fucking hell...can I ever get a moment of peace..'
I can't be mad though, I choose to do this. Finally, here I see my maids standing there.
"Hey! Why don't you make yourself useful and make some fucking food" I blurt out, and quickly she scurries over to the fridge getting ingredients out. As I watch her the thought of y/n taking her place fills my mind. Them listening to my orders, doing anything to please me. Wanting my endless satisfaction...I'm starting to crave that.
    "S-Sir?"
I hear cutting me out of my trance, in front of me the meal. French toast. Looking down at it my stomach churns.
    'y/n could do much better..' i think
Grabbing it i turn
    "Thank you i suppose"
Leaving quickly i make my way back. Not wanting to waste anymore time without my toy. Slamming my door open I happiley walk over to them. Placing the food down on my bed before them. Seeing them stare down at it like they havent eaten in days. Sinners are such interesting creatures.
    "Well, why don't you eat up" i say, my words starttling them a little. Moving to sit down next to them i grab the plate and fork. Cutting the pieces of french toast for them.
    "Here, your probably still weak from what happen. Let me help you"
i say, but not forgetting to start my hypnosis. If i want them listening to me why not force them to...

———————————————————-

—y/n's pov—-
    Having him feed me is probably the most embressing thing thats happened go far. I'm an adult i can do this myself! But still i cant help it. The feeling of him taking care of me is nice. Something no one has done to me before. The idea of not lifting a finger sounds good..
     Finished with the food i thank him, turning away flustered.
Feeling tired i lay down, only to be caught off graud by him speaking.

    "You know...You've been here for a while"

Confused, i perk up. I thought i was allowed to stay here? Did i do something
    "Free of charge aswell" He leans closer to me.
I back up being a little scared.
    "I-I I thought i-it was o-ok for me to s-stay.." I manage to get out
"Oh it is.. but only for a price." He says smriking,
    "p-price?"
A price? What does he mean.. Pushing myself back up i pull my knees to my chest. Trying to comfort my anxitey from what could happen. From the 3 weeks ive been here ive learn this man is a overlord. A pretty powerful one too. Who knows what could happen to me right now..

    "Your...different. Very different then the others y/n"
He spats out, I hear a toxicen in his voice. 100% up to no good. He stands up walking slowly besides his bed. Ending up behind me his hands find a way up to my shoulders. My breath falls flat. Terrifide out of my mind.
    "Seeing you down here kinda makes me pity you.."

what?

He pitys me? Turning my head im stopped with his hand grabbing my neck.
    "Dont."
Shit... Is this it?

"I want to make a deal darling~"

—————————————————————————————————————————

words-580

I hope you all like this book so far :)