PROLOGUE:~

Hey babies ❤️
I hope you all are doing well
Here's the prologue to set your soul on fire:~

__________________________________

Holding a picture of a girl, and gulping another shot of whiskey the biggest heartless gangster said to his best friend “Even if she is dating someone else, she’s mine, all mine! Mine to adore, mine to keep, mine to fix and mine to devour”!

All my life I have never been this obsessed with anything, as I’m with her!

“Are you sure, She’s too young!” his best friend questioned him.

She might be young or whatever hell the world says, I will claim her! It might be wrong or stupid but have I ever done something ethical till now?

She is my obsession, my unethical obsession!

_______________________________________________________________

“DO YOU LOVE ME, MR.SURYAVANSHI?’’  finally she questioned him, she was done with killing herself by overthinking.
“TELL ME THAT, IT WAS JUST NOT THE LUST YOU WERE HAVING!” she asked me and words were not forming in his mouth, he wanted to tell her everything about why the fuck he was behaving like this, but something in his heart was stopping him to confess what he truly felt for her!

_________________________________________________________________

“Apne kaha tha, aap mujhe kabhi dhoka nahi de sakte” she managed to say in the midst of sobbing.
“fir jo bhi hua wo kya tha, ha? boliye Arya, chup kyu hai aap?”, pointing towards him, her eyes are dead red not from crying but from the betrayal she got. She could never imagine that the person she felt safe with, she opened her heart to, could do this to her!

___________________________________________________________________

Am I in love?
No, that cannot happen.
LOVE IS MADE FOR HUMANS AND I AM A MONSTER!

_________________________________________________________________

WHY DID YOU LEFT YOUR WIFE?

“I DIDN’T LEFT HER”

AGAIN A LIE, THE ONLY THINGS YOU DO ARE KILLING AND LYING, AND MAYBE THAT’S WHY YOU ARE HERE ALONE.

Finally, he lifted his gaze to look at me, his eyes were trying to speak something but something was stopping him, I wanted him to tell me the truth, I am done with living in this cage of lies!

YES ALONE, I SHOULDN’T HAVE TRUSTED YOU! I shouted, never in my life I wanted to do this but I was forced, forced by someone whom I thought loved me and I proceeded towards the door!

__________________________________________________________________

In the depths of a dark romance lies "Unethical Obsession," a tale of forbidden desires and twisted familial ties. Set against a backdrop of intrigue and betrayal, the story delves into the taboo relationship between a young, seductive protagonist and a powerful, older figure consumed by his unethical obsession.

As the narrative unfolds, the protagonist finds herself ensnared in a web of manipulation and control, unable to resist the allure of her seductive and domineering counterpart. Their age gap serves as a catalyst for tension, intensifying the moral ambiguity of their connection.

Amidst the backdrop of family drama, secrets unravel, revealing a tangled history of deceit and scandal.

She faced betrayals but the intoxicating pull of her illicit romance is uncontrollable.

His craving to have her adds a chilling layer of complexity to the story, forcing the protagonist to confront the darker aspects of desire and power. As boundaries blur and lines are crossed, the narrative explores the devastating consequences of unchecked obsession.

Ultimately, this novel is a haunting exploration of love and lust, morality and manipulation, where the bonds of family and the depths of desire collide in a dangerous dance of deception.

__________________________________________________________________

So, how was it my beautiful readers?
I hope you enjoyed it, the ride of emotions is going to start soon, wear your seat belt properly!
(Baad me mujhe mt bolna ki warning nhi di)

Tell me how you felt after reading this in comments section, open your heart there,I will be responding to all of you.

I wanna thank you all for choosing to read
my work!❤️🫂

❤️Stay tuned babies❤️

I love you so much💋See you soon🫂

I love you so much💋
See you soon🫂