4. GREEN EYES, DARK TRUTHS

Hey mere pyaare readers, apart from being pyaare, you all are my taare sitare✨❤️

I'm Chandni and all my pyaare readers are my taare sitare ✨

I hope you will like this cute nickname given by your Chandni 🥹
I will address my readers as taare sitare from now! Omg I love it already ✨🎀

Ik update is a little late, sorry for the delay babies, but I'm sure you will love this, it's worth the wait💗

(For early updates, you can follow me on scrollstack https://authorchandni.stck.me/ )

Happy reading my taaro sitaaro❤️✨
_________________________________

(So, this chapter has 4k+ words, ik it's lengthy and trust me you guys, so much more is coming the plots and twists will blow your mind, please keep calm and have patience while reading, thank you so much)
______________________________

It was my wish to say it loudly, by saying loudly people remember things,” he looked at me as if he was gonna eat me, I held the counter as if I could faint any time, as the time is passing his presence was telling me, I’m not in a safe place, my intuitions are telling me I am in danger, no no tara calm down, do payment and leave!

With this I swiped my card, while I was entering my password, he continues, “And you oversmart bitch, I didn't ask for your opinion. MY THINGS ARE SAFE WITH ME, NO ONE CAN EVEN TOUCH THEM” I flinched as he finished the last line by pressing each word of it, his voice and his aura, everything was so scary!
God help that girl and me more!

I finished my payment and went straight to Pari, passing him was difficult but standing beside was my death. I have never been this scared, what's wrong!

                              🎀
“beta itni der me, mai ek or cup kha leti, kya hua tha” Pari asked lovingly
[kid, in this much time, I would have eaten one more ice cream cup, what happened?]

“arre pari wo.. woo. Swiping ha swiping machine me kuch problem thi, isliye time lag gaya”
I shuttered so badly. [Aarre pari, that swiping machine had some problem, that's why it took some time]

koi baat nhi, hota h, let’s go home now, I’m sleepy already, Reena also called me she was asking our whereabouts” Pari told me and we proceeded towards the gate. [its okay, happens]

we settled in the car and I sidehugged pari, “you enjoyed it pari?” I asked her.
She kissed my forehead, and said, “yes beta I enjoyed so much, overly emotional and filled with a lot of food day” and I smiled, “I will add this day, in my diary.” she maintains diary for every single thing, memories.

[you enjoyed it Nayantara?, my subconscious asked, “yes dear mind I enjoyed it so much, overy scary filled with a lot of creepy gaze day’’]

“let's go now, I’m sleepy,” she said, by this time I felt a little better, not knowing what was waiting for me ahead.

                                🎀
Coming from packing to the main road, and while taking the turn, I saw a black Ferrari speeding badly towards us in my side mirror. I shifted my rover and stopped at the corner, already a lot had happened today I don't want any scratch on my rover now!

I waited for that car to pass, but as I stopped I noticed the fast speed was changing into slow, pari was slowly humming and vibing on her songs with her eyes closed, she was tired. whereas, shivers entered my body again.