Mercy // KSimon [Explicit]

"Lamborghini mercy, yo chick she's so thirsty / I'm in this two seat Lambo with yo girl she's tryna jerk me."

The pounding beat pulses through my head as Kanye West jumps around the stage, leading the crowd in the melodic chant of the chorus. Thousands of voices strain to make more noise than others - I can admit that JJ and I have made more noise combined than we have in a long time.

As I recite the lyrics with the audience and musician, I glance over at JJ, who looks at peace with the music. His eyes stare straight ahead watching Kanye's every move. His arm points towards the sky, his closed fist punching the air in rhythm. I don't stop the words that leave my mouth.

"You're so cute, JJ," I practically yell over the loud music. JJ nearly lands his lips on mine once he whips his head to look at me.

"You're not too bad-looking yourself." He smirks, his usual devious ways making an appearance.

"You're such a babe." I whisper in his ear, my hands finding their way to his waist. I lean down and kiss him before he adds another snarky remark. JJ immediately leans into the kiss, his arms coiling around my neck.

The kiss soon becomes heated, our tongues dancing in a feverish frenzy. We tune out Kanye's lyrics and instead follow our own - kiss, kiss, kiss. My palms travel down to JJ's ass, gripping and squeezing. He moans, giving me more room to house my tongue.

"We need to fuck. Right now." JJ blatantly whimpers in the kiss, his hands now groping everything it can reach. JJ can get really horny, really fast. It's insane, but he's insane...in bed.

I pull away from the kiss and grab his hand, dragging him away. I navigate him through the crowd.

"I know a place." I rush out, sprinting towards the outskirts of concert grounds. Moments pass before we reach an outside toilet, dark green walls encasing the restroom. Without any second thoughts, I push JJ inside and lock it behind me, the dial showing occupied.

"Wow, very classy, Simon." JJ comments on the lovely odour, smirking again. I trap him against the wall, both my hands on either side of his shoulders.

"Shut up and kiss me, bitch." I whisper before tilting my head downwards and capturing his lips in a long-lasting kiss. Our tongues quickly meet again.

"Fuck..." JJ moans in the kiss, his hand rubbing my crotch.

We rip our clothes off each other in seconds, our hands exploring familiar territory. JJ flips us over and kneels down, taking my dick in his mouth.

"Ah shit.." I moan out, my fingers running through his hair. He sucks me off until I feel my climax. I pull him back up to me and kiss him again. My hands go back to his ass, hoisting him off the ground. JJ wraps his arms around my shoulders as I thrust inside him. I stuff my face in his neck, peppering kisses on his hot skin. A bubbling sits at my stomach, waiting to be released.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum." I moan aloud, ready to burst. JJ nods, simply groaning.

Soon, our climaxes are reached, Kanye West blaring in the background as JJ's fingers pierce my skin.

"Oh oh oh oh ok / Lamborghini mercy, yo chick she's so thirsty / I'm in this two seat Lambo with yo girl she's tryna jerk me."