arrival

A/N: i do not own any of the characters nor do i own marvel (obvi)

italics - person in video

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

several groups of people from across the world and time suddenly started waking up in a dark room.

the very first person to wake up was an asian woman, 5'4", brown hair, wearing what looks like a SHIELD uniform. she stands up in the dark, looking around as her eyes begin to adjust to the light. as she looks around, she notices a lot of other people on the floor. they all seem to be unconscious.

she continues looking around her space, trying to see if she recognizes anyone. quickly realizing there's quite a few, she bends down to shake the man on the floor next to her.

"Phil! Phil!" the woman says as she keeps shaking Phil.

all of a sudden Phil sits up, he looks around wildly for a moment before his eyes fix on the woman. "May?" Phil questions. "yeah, Coulson. it's me." May answers.

"what are we doing here?" Phil says as he's getting up off the ground.

"i don't know. i just woke up here." May replies. a the rest of the people in the room have begun to stir awake while they were talking.

May and Coulson back up towards the wall slightly. by now, every person in the room is on their feet and looking around. the lights in the previously dark room came on suddenly. everyone in the room squinted their eyes against the harsh lights.

"oh, what the hell?" said a man in the middle of the room, his hand covering his eyes.

as if someone fired a gun at a track meet, all hell broke loose. every single person in the room has erupted into questions and, borderline, mania. all of a sudden an 18 year old girl walks out from a dark corner and clears her throat. everyone in the room stopped talking and looked over toward the front of the room. they only just noticed the huge screen at the head of the room, behind them, many rows of red velvet seats.

"hello!"

"who the hell are you?" a man said.

"my name is kas. i have brought you here to show you some things. i think introductions are in order. please form a circle as best you can."

the large group of people managed to form a pretty good circle in the middle of the room. kas walks forward to the circle and waves at everyone.

the og6 avengers all get a look of surprise on their faces. "COULSON?!" all six avengers shout at the same time.