DISCLAIMER

× D I S C L A I M E R

   ➤  This story is a work of fiction. The story, all names, characters, and incidents are portrayed in a fictitious manner.

× S Y N O P S I S

  ➤ The world progresses and develops generation by generation, and traditional practices are dying down to adapt with the modern world. However, despite companies broadening their products and services targeting today’s modern generation, rich people are still strict and selfish when it comes to wealth and power. Therefore, a certain traditional practice is never abolished — an arranged marriage. Two brats from a known wealthy family are planned to get married, and like a typical romcom arranged marriage, they would rebel.

But this time, Duri and Jimin did not know each other. The thing is they are not arranged for each other, but just happen to suffer in the same fate. To break off their parents’ plans, without any thoughts, they arranged a marriage for themselves to escape a suffocating custom that led their lives into a chaotic turn.

× A U T H O R ’ s N O T E

    ➤ Hi, everyone! I might be more actively updating this because after years of stopping writing, it’s been a while simula nung inatake ako ng creative rush.

       The characters are also going to be unbearable because they are purposely designed to be problematic, immature, and annoying dahil sila ay young adults na nabuhay na sheltered and spoiled, so they are somehow out of touch sa reyalidad. I decided to throw my characters differently this time to change my pace, and to know if I can manage progressive characters rather than consistent ones na madalas kong ginagawa.

      If may magbabasa man, I hope you enjoy this!

All Rights Reserved
B E S M A L L O W S