☆ 6 : fascinated

" You did great today. We should practice again for our first performance in 3 more weeks. "

" Okay.... But I'm tired though. "

" You're still not doing good on the jumping part, where we have to sync with each other! " Yeonjun grunts.

" Okay okay fine! Don't be mad alright, I'm gonna practice! " Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

Beomgyu angrily practiced and keep whining, when he was about to jump up by Yeonjun's support but suddenly he slipped and fell into Yeonjun's hand. Beomgyu gasped and Yeonjun seems to be really surprised and he laughed out laughly. BG was leave stunned and he was emotionless. He doesn't know how to react at all, just stare blankly at Yeonjun.

" E-e-eh??? Did I just fall?? Hahahaha I surely did. I'm so clumsy, sorry!!! " Beomgyu stuttered.

" You're such a clumsy person, Beomgyu. And what's with the reaction? Seems too surprised? That's a common mistake. Pfft . . . Dummy. " Yeonjun laughed at him.

In a sudden, Beomgyu blushed and quickly muttered "I'm going to the bathroom!!" And run as fast as he can outside. Yeonjun was confused by his actions.

-----

Beomgyu breath rapidly and his heartbeat keep beating fast that he can't even realize what's he doing. He shrieked quietly and bang his head on the wall. He stared at the mirror, panicking so much that his hands trembled.

" Oh my god... What am I doing? That's a dumb mistake. Why would I fell into Yeonjun hyung and why did I blushed? I must be out of my mind. AAAAAAAAARGH! " Beomgyu screamed (inside his mind)

" I should go back to the studio, Yeonjun's gonna be worried. "

Beomgyu walked back in the studio to found Yeonjun was on his phone casually.

In a silence atmosphere, both of them rest down and drink water, minding their own business on their phone. Yeonjun was swiping through instagram and watching kpop dance trends. He stood up and practice in the mirror. Later on, he went on Youtube and searched for some dance tip and took notes. He dances and dances repeatly. When he's tired, he sit next to Beomgyu. BG applauded and compliment Yeonjun.

" You danced so well. You normally learn choreos like this in your studio? "

" Thanks. Yeah, whenever I feel bored, I go to my studio and learn new dance moves. "

" How do you learn choreos so fast? I'm bad at them, really ... "

" You want some tips? Firstly you should watch a choreo, like alot of time to memorize their dance moves in your head. Next you will try out them yourself and .... "

Yeonjun continued to talk and Beomgyu followed his words, every gesture, which fascinated him. Then, he asked:

" Why did you create your own rock band and so passionate of dancing? I could see it in you. "

...