Dinner

🎧I don't believe in love buh that doesn't mean I don't take u serious
I got commitment issues
Buh am trynna fix that for you
If I can't afford that bag that u want
then I'll lick that for you
I wanna be there for u
I knew that the day I saw u
Too many times we argue
sorry for all of the names I called you
Shoulda never called you a bitch
Buh I did , now u're pissed tryna cut my clothes
Shoulda deleted that texts and u wouldn't know that I fucked those hoes
Don't act like u care how I feel🎧

Ayush's pov
We were done doing our videos and it was time for asr. After we prayed, I saw a text from ya Hashim telling to meet him downstairs with Yasmeen. We went and I saw him with Mustapha. What's up? I asked he said we are bored so why don't we watch a movie Yasmeen said what movie? Mustapha said black panther we said noo I said let's watch Luca Yasmeen said eh shi za mu kalla( yes that's what we are watching) we settled for that. I told them to go ahead I will bring the snacks they left and I went to the kitchen. I saw ya ashraf cooking noodles I said sannu ya ashraf ( well-done ya ashraf) his reply was am not giving u this noodles so better stop greeting me I said dama wazechi abinchin ka( who will eat your food) ke what did u take me for? I can cook more than you. In ur dreams ya ashraf😂 his reply was just dey play I will surprise one day but today u are not eating anything from me I shrugged and opened the fridge I saw a bucket of KFC I brought it out and put it in the oven. Then I brought out some chocolates and I proceeded to make the popcorn, after I was done I was done I brought out the drinks, brought out a bowl and put the chicken in. I called ya Hisham to come help me take them. Ya ashraf asked are u guys having party? I said nope just watching a movie he said just the 2 of u and this snacks? I said no 2 of our friends are here he said females? I said yeah but she's taken so back off bro and he just laughed and left the kitchen with his yeye food( don't tell him I called his good that) ya Hisham came and he helped me with the snacks. I went into the screening room and sat down close to musty ya Hisham played the movie and went to sit close to Yasmeen. Halfway through the movie, I turned and saw ya Hisham and Yasmeen cuddling I don't know when I jumped and shouted na shiga uku ( I think the translation is omg) they all turned Yasmeen climbed the chair and was saying machiji kika Gani?( Did u see snake) before I could answer she started shouting run I hissed and said uban machiji ba machiji ba she stopped and said what I glared at her and said u don't have sense see the way u are cuddling with ya Hisham as if he's ur muharram she shrugged and said we are dating so expect this from us I sighed and said may Allah guide u onto the right path and u ya Hisham if musty was doing the same with me what will u do he laughed and said the werey no fit try am Mustapha chuckled and said but u can try it with my sis? Touch her again and u won't live too see the day u can use ur hands again me and Yasmeen laughed and I said abeg y'all should keep quiet what u are doing ya Hisham is very wrong so try and take corrections he said okay. I don't even feel like watching the movie again.

I said Yasmeen Zaki kalla ko muje daki?(Yasmeen are u watching or we should go to the room?) She said let's go she wants to sleep we went to my room

I said u know Yasmeen what u did was haram ko? She said naji and I won't do it again inshallah. U see that's why I love this girl when she's wrong, she always take corrections unlike aneesa lol. She slept and when it was time for Maghrib, I waked her up to go perform ablution she did and we prayed together. I brought my phone out and decided to read a book on Wattpad I don't know what Yasmeen was using hers to do. Few mins later, hafiza our made came in and said ammi said to come downstairs dinner is ready I said ok Gani nan zuwa(am coming) Yasmeen muje k(let's go) we went downstairs and went straight to the dinning room I saw that everyone was there they are just waiting for us. We sat down. Before we could start eating ammi said Ayush and Hisham so y'all won't introduce ur friends to us right? Ya Hisham said ammi I came to ur room and saw u sleeping shiyasa(that's why) so I decided to do the introduction I said ammi this is Yasmeen and she's my best friend and that is Mustapha he's ya Hisham's friend ammi said u've changed bed friend? Ina aneesa fa?(where's aneesa) I said ammi she don't want to be friends with me again ammi just shrugged I know she didn't believe what I said Yasmeen said Ina wuni ma(good evening ma) ammi laughed and said call me ammi okay? She said okay Mustapha did the same and ya hisham introduced them to my bros. We were about to eat when ammi said ashraf yaushe za ka koma(ashraf when are u going back) before he could answer ya usman said ammi Dan Allah ki barmu muchi abinchin u can ask the question after we are done eating ammi hissed and said Usman are u on ur period why are u giving people attitude the way we laughed en e no easy he just shrugged and started munching on his food which was pasta and meatballs with an orange juice.

After we were done eating dinner I bid everyone goodnight and retired to my room. Immediately we went Yasmeen prayed Isha and I also prayed when I was done, Yasmeen cleared her throat I know she's about to say something stupid she started with so I like ur family they are cool I said I know u have to like them she hit me and said cocky idiot I just laughed. She then said so I am ur best friend I said don't flatter ur self she laughed and said don't worry u are also mine. With that, I slept and she switched off the light and joined me on the bed.

Who's ur favorite artist?

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
And share❤️

With love Fatee😘