Chapter 3: Horse-Horse Fruit, Model: Qilin

Ren's whole body expands at a speed visible to the naked eye.

His face became ferocious and terrifying while sharp, long fangs protruded out of his mouth.

Elk-like antlers sprouted from the top of his head, fiery red scales that shone with metallic luster appeared all over his body, and his wrists and ankles turned into extremely ferocious claws.

"Boom......"

The earth made a loud roar and cracked.

The large number of birds and animals on the island, as well as the countless fish, shrimps, and sea beasts in the sea, were all a little frightened.

Lion head with antlers, tiger eyes, elk body, dragon scales, wolf claws, ox tail...

In the blink of an eye, Ren turned into a majestic creature that was nearly three meter tall and only existed in myths and legends. It was a red-colored majestic creature, Qilin.

"Huh...huh..."

The next moment, flames blossomed all over his body out of thin air.

Its huge body was bathed in blazing flames that exuded a terrifying heat that dyed the sky red.

The ground that was originally covered with grass turned into scorched ground in the blink of an eye.

Even the surrounding air was distorted by the heat.

"Brush..."

Then, the terrifying beast suddenly opened its mouth, and a large amount of flames gathered there.

The next moment.

The compressed flames directly penetrated the air and blasted out.

The huge hill in the distance exploded after being hit by the compressed flame.

Rocks flew everywhere, smoke billowed, and flames shot into the sky.

"Bang..."

Ren, who transformed into a Qilin, jumped up suddenly.

In his underfoot, auspicious clouds that are like flames suddenly appear.

Then he was lifted up and stood firmly in mid-air, with no tendency to fall.

"Roar——" The Qilin, with an extremely powerful aura, stood in mid-air while roaring with its head raised.

"Thunderbolt!"

A bolt of terrifying lightning suddenly fell from the sky and blasted out towards the rocks several meters high in the sea.

"Boom!!"

There was a loud noise, and gravel flew everywhere.

The sea became turbulent, causing large waves to hit the shore.

And that huge rock has disappeared as if it had never existed.

"Roar..."

Immediately afterwards.

The Qilin roared at the sky while surrounded by blazing flames emitting a terrifying heat.

Then, it suddenly turned into an afterimage.

Stepping on the auspicious clouds, it ran wildly and rushed higher into the sky.

"Huh...huh..."

The air is constantly being distorted as the blazing flames become more intense.

Its limbs covered with scales are like pillars supporting the heaven as it stands in the sky.

Suddenly, the fiery red beast is bathed in extremely terrifying flames, making it impossible for anyone to get close to it.