Chapter 5: The Legendary Gilded Horns

"Huh...huh..."

At the blazing flames, the Sea Kings' meat is constantly grilled there.

"Crack... bang..."

The fire flickered, and the aroma of meat began to fill the air.

The golden oil kept dripping down, making the fire more intense.

In fact, if it weren't for ensuring the taste of these grilled meats.

There's no need to bother taking his time at all; he can use high temperatures to bake it instantly.

"Now, I have mastered the Observation Haki and the Armament Haki to the hardening and imbuement level..."

"My swordsmanship can also be said to be at remarkable level... Relying on my father's tireless teachings when I was young, I understood the breath of all things early."

"As early as the age of thirteen, I had reached the realm of cutting through steel and mastered the skills of flying slash."

"My swordsmanship is much better than that of Zoro, who is still immature at this moment."

"If I include my devil fruit ability, even if I face an elite Vice Admiral from the Naval Headquarters, I will definitely be able to defeat them!"

"But compared to the real monsters in the sea, I'm still far behind!"

The fierce light flickered endlessly at his eyes as he stared at the sky.

Then he looks at the bonfire in front of him while his mind wanders around.

At this moment, he's seriously thinking about the next plan after leaving the Straw Hat Pirates.

He has been practicing swordsmanship since he was a child under the guidance of his father, who is very accomplished in swordsmanship. Over the years, he has been training and practicing day and night, even diving into the bottom of the sea to fight with those ferocious sea beasts and Sea Kings.

As early as when one person and one sword set sail to sea and fought their way out of the sea adjacent to the Calm Belt.

He is already a true swordsman.

He is already stronger than the rest of the Straw Hat Pirates.

What makes Ren a little regretful is that.

Although his father had mastered Haki, he had learned it through constant fierce battles and killings over the years and had not systematically organized it.

Unfortunately, he passed away before he could teach him.

When the Straw Hat Crew just broke into the entrance of the Grand Line and passed the Reverse Mountain.

Ren specifically asked Crocus, the lighthouse keeper who once served as the Roger Pirates' ship's doctor, about Haki's training methods.

Under the other party's generous guidance, he quickly guided out the potential Armament Haki in his body and gradually became familiar with this power.

Then, he trains relentlessly every day.

For Armament Haki, he was already able to use it skillfully.

"However, although I have mastered basic usage of Armament Haki now, I am still far from mastering the advanced application of the Armament Haki..."

"And compared to Observation Haki, which has been awakened very early and has been practiced unremittingly over the years... is still at the beginner level."

Ren is thinking about it.

He is obviously not very satisfied with his current strength.

He wonders if he is really talented in Observation Haki.

Since going to sea, Ren's Observation Haki has grown a lot in battles with powerful enemies such as Crocodile and Enel.

Faintly, he always feels that his Observation Haki is about to reach a certain critical point.

It's just one step away from entering a new and unknown territory.

As for Conqueror's Haki.

He had awakened very early.

Because the desert island where he grew up is close to the Calm Belt.

There are a large number of sea beasts and even Sea Kings lurking in the surrounding waters.

In order to ensure that he will not be trapped and die on that desert island in the future.

Over the years, Ren has worked hard to squeeze out his potential.

He tried every means of training that could improve his strength and put it into action.

He even went to the sea to train and fight against those ferocious Sea Kings.

Then he accidentally awakened his Conqueror's Haki.

He has been trying to practice persistently, but he has only mastered the rough application.

He can only stun those who are weaklings.

It can be said that there is no threat to those who are truly strong.

"It's not enough. I have to become stronger!"

Ren clenched his fists.

There was strong ambition in his eyes.

When he thinks of the huge storm that will be set off next and the upcoming new era.

He has always been unwilling to be ordinary, and a strong sense of urgency inevitably arises in his heart.

Time waits for no one!

If he misses this opportunity.

He cannot get a share of the new era that will follow.

Then, maybe he will be reduced to prey for others in the future.

For the Straw Hat Pirates.

He has no resentment, anger, or unwillingness... Disappointment? Maybe there are some.

But now he has completely let it go.

He, Coppers Ren, is not that low yet.

We have different personalities and different philosophies, so it would be best for everyone to part ways early.

However, as a pirate that walks different paths, both sides can now be said to be competitors.

If they hinder me in the future, he will show no mercy.

"If I want to improve my strength by practicing step by step, it will take a long time to accumulate..."

Leaving those messy thoughts behind.

Ren frowned and muttered to himself: "It also takes a lot of time to develop my devil fruit abilities!"

"As for Haki and swordsmanship, if I want to break through quickly in the shortest period of time, I can only do it by constantly fighting against strong enemies!"

"This is one aspect that can be included in the next training plan..."

"But there is another unconventional method... that is to borrow those magical treasures like becoming Devil Fruit, which can also make my strength leap forward in a short time!"

Then, something came to his mind, and his heart suddenly began to beat frantically.

Grabbing the luggage that had been placed aside.

He rummaged there carefully.

"I Remember the pair of gilded horns on Crown Island, which contain an extraordinary power..." An Eternal Pose, like a compass, appeared in Ren's hand.

On it, there is a label - Crown Island.

"Fortunately, when I was in Alabasta, I learned how to make a Log Pose and made an Eternal Pose for Crown Island!"