Chapter 11: Terrifying Monster

"Ah..."

"Those warships were sunk all at once!"

"It's Ren the Butcher!!"

"Is this the strength of the vice-captain of the Straw Hat Pirates?"

"He teamed up with Straw Hat Luffy to kill Crocodile, one of the Seven Warlords of the sea, and not long ago, he even made a big fuss in the G-8 branch. His Bounty was as high as 200 million Belly, and he was known as the man from the bloody purgatory..."

"What kind of monster is this?"

...

On the leading ship, after witnessing this horrific scene with their own eyes.

All of the Marines present could not help but open their mouths in shock.

They all turned pale and were so shocked that they could not speak.

Their face was full of fear, and they felt their scalp went numb.

That attack is like a natural disaster; it is simply not something ordinary humans can fight against.

"Bastard!!!"

On the bow of the ship, Stainless's face was ashen, and he gripped his sword tightly in anger.

Looking at that terrifying beast that travels a hundred meters in the blink of an eye while bathing in blazing flames.

Vice Admiral Stainless's heart became heavy.

"Coppers Ren..."

His strength is far better than those supernovas in the past who have had bounties of over 100 million.

According to relevant information distributed by the Marine Headquarters to all branches, Ren the Butcher, who is the deputy captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, is very unusual.

It is said that he has mastered two types of haki, and his swordsmanship is also quite good.

And when he was making a big fuss in the G-8 branch, even a Veteran Vice Admiral with great strength, such as Jonathan, couldn't take him down in a short time.

Surrounded by tens of thousands of Marines in the G-8 branch, the Straw Hat Pirates were still able to escape unscathed while causing a scene.

On the contrary, the Marines suffered heavy losses, and there were countless casualties, causing the Marine Headquarters to rage.

At the same time, Straw Hat Luffy and Ren the Butcher bounties were both raised to 200 million Belly.

Even the bounties of other members of the Straw Hat Pirates have increased a lot.

This is just the previous information.

Now, the Straw Hat Pirates deputy captain has acquired such amazing Devil Fruit.

Ren's strength is obviously far beyond the ordinary 200 million pirates now.

"Marine Headquarters Vice Admiral?"

Ren looks at Vice Admiral Stainless sternly while his eyes flash with cold, murderous intent: "Just in time, just stay here forever!"

"That should be my line. Your Straw Hat Pirates became one of the wanted pirates by Marines Headquarters..."

Not to be outdone, Stainless held up his sword and said coldly: "This time, you, the vice-captain of the Straw Hat Pirates, are going to die by my blade!"

"Have you finished saying your last words?"

Ren didn't talk nonsense anymore.

He stepped onto the auspicious clouds and pounced directly towards Stainless.