part one

slender POV

she's scared of Jeffrey. I know. she knows it. Jeffrey knows it. that's the only reason she's here. I kidnapped a girl by Danielle (f/l/n)*. Eyeless jack has knocked out both Jeffrey and Danielle. jack also gave them drugs, Jeffreys drug will turn him insane only long enough to make a quick and easy. Danielle's drug will make her see Jeffrey as Jeff the killer.

jack-you might want to sit down, these might take awhile for them to wake up.

jack looked back down at the control board. the door cracked a little bit, I knew it was Toby, a pair of someone's lip submerged from the crack of the door.

slender-yes, Toby?

toby- I know you said to stay out of the 'blind' room but I miss you, Robert.

slender- what do you really want, Toby? every time you call me Robert you always want something.

toby- umm.....some....waffles.....we're.... all...out

Slender-I bought you some waffles yesterday, Toby. and by 'we' you mean yourself? I can't keep buying you waffles every time I turn around, Toby. take this money and buy some waffles but THIS IS THE LAST BOX OF WAFFLE'S THIS WEEK! I slid the money through the crack of the door. a gloved hand appeared taking the money with a small 'thank you, sir.' before closing the door.

Jack sir, the first test is beginning.

I sat down in the chair, my knees came up to my chest. the girl woke up first. she looked hurt, alone, and scared. her big wonder filled eyes scanned the room, her eyes filled with amazement until they landed on Jeffrey. of course he didn't see Jeffrey she saw Jeff.

*10 minutes later*

Danielle managed to back herself in the farthest corner away from Jeffrey.

*5 minutes later*

Jeffrey finally woke up, his eyes firstly went to Danielle or in his case his prey. Jeffrey slowly got up and walked over towards his prey, with a evil smile, in a evil manner. Danielle patted the floor with her hands looking her a weapon knowing of what Jeffrey was going to do. jeffery picked up the girl by her blonde hair. shoved her where she was on her knees and snapped her neck. Jeffrey then pasted out from the drugs wearing off.

jack- I'll stay behind and look at the results