part five

|:masky's pov:|

masky: come on , toby, we need to get to the 'blind' room, slender is probably waiting for us. you are taking to long... what are you even looking for?

toby got on his hands and knees looking under masky's bed , crawling over to hoodie's bed, looking, and finally to his own before aswering.

toby: masky hey m-masky h-hey ma-masky my goggles m-m-my gog-goggles where a-are they-y?

i began to get more and more mad by the second because I. HATE. TOBY.

masky- OH MY GOD TOBY guy THERE ON YOUR HEAD! WE'VE WASTED TOO MUCH TIME-i started to throw stuff when i felt a hand place itself on my shouder.

hoodie- masky calm down to complete this mission we all need to be calm and collected. meaning we all have to get along. masky, calm down don't get mad that toby took your spot on the team as slender's right hand proxy, throwing a hissy fit like sally will not get your spot back. as for you toby quit being so stupid and let's work together as a team. is slender sees you not working together he will put you in the 'get along' shirt and you will have to do every thing together now do you two really want that?

masky-...no...
toby-YES!!!!
hoodie-oh toby *sigh* lets just go...

|:hoodie's pov:|

after me yelling at my fellow proxies for not being a team. we each grabbed our weapons and started our journey down the long halls of the slender mansion. neither tobynor masky talked after i yelled at them.

akward silence.

right turn another long hall.

deep sighing coming from toby.

left turn.

teeth grinding coming from masky.

left turn.

twitching from toby.

right turn.

finally we are at the 'blind' room.