part three

note: all the proxies share a room
------------------------------------

|: slenders POV:|

I walked out because I don't want him to know too much before eyeless jack and I could conduce the second test. that and he during the second test he won't remember what's in the file but it'll be in his brain if he chooses to remember or not is he decision.

I entered the 'blind' room, I saw eyeless jack behind the controls, getting the gases ready. I put my hand on his shoulder.

Slender- wait, let me get my proxies ready to carry him back to his house, to full fill his story because the mind erasing poison gases effects will wear off quickly.

ej- yes, sir. I'll stay here and make a few last minute adjustments  , make sure Jeff is ready mentally, emotionally, and physically ready to finish his story.

I nodded and teleport to my proxies room where they were 'chilling' as these young people called it. I talked to them in their minds, giving them their mission, I didn't want any one else to know their mission or bout the new pasta.

Slender- we have a new pasta, he needs to finish his story. he'll be knock out. you need to get him to a address that ej  has and quick because he won't be pasted out for long. right, Toby...

toby- Y- Yes, S-Si-Sir...

Slender- masky, keep Toby in line. if he wakes up teleport to the slender mansion with a gem, jack also has it, all of you must put your hand on the gem. including the new pasta. it'll bring you back to the 'blind' room. he won't be insane but if certain things in his story happen, he will go on a killing spree. if this happens STOP. HIM. AT. ALL. COSTS. now report to the 'blind' room to pick up the address, gem, and the new pasta. I'll be there in a few minutes, I smell a mess being made....