Chapther 11

1st september 1987

Freja was waiting for Harry who was outside on to welcome the kids into school before she started first class with the kids. She was still in shock over her morning. It had been the most romantic morning ever. She was so happy. It was hard not to smile whenever she thought about it. She felt how red her cheeks got, it was a nice feeling. She finally felt the love she always use to read about in books, or watch in movies.

Even though Freja and Harry hadn't confessed their feelings, and even though they weren't in a relationship she still blushed everytime she thought about him.

Harry finally entered the classroom. It was the sweetest thing ever, seeing him walk in holding hands with a kid. She had always had a thing for men who are good with kids.

"Ready to start?" Harry asked Freja.

She nodded her head.

"Goodmorning students. This have been a short week for you. Problay very nice, starting school with a 3 days week must have felt good" said Freja.

It was Friday today, a day that some of the students had looked forward to the whole week. Freja wasn't to exited about it. She felt embarrassed about how obsessed with Harry she was. Being sad about the weekend and not having to go to work, just so that she can't see Harry.

"Today, we have combined our classes for some activities. We thought that it'd be good for the newer students who doesn't know many people yet. It's going to be a fun day." Said Harry.

He seemed to be really excited about today. Freja always tried her best not to be delusion about stuff because she was scared about her feelings getting hurt. But if she allowed herself to be delusion just for a second she'd say that Harry was excited to spend the day with her and not the students.

"We're gonna start of with a simple activity. Me and Freja are going to put you two and two together and you're going a have a nice little chatt while you make paintings of each other. We have paper, paint, pencils, etcetera on the table over here so just pick what you need." Said Harry.

Freja couldn't keep her eyes of him while he was speaking. His blonde hair, his blue eyes, his voice, he was just perfect.

"Why can't we choose our own partner for the project?"

"Yes! I wanna be with my friend"

The students started complaining.

Harry and Freja looked at each other. They gave each other that teacher look only teachers can give each other. They were thinking about it, should they let their students choose their own partner and risk someone being alone.

"What do you think Freja?" Harry asked.

Freja turned to the students and asked them:

"If you promise that no one will be left out. If someone asks if they can be your partner you have to say yes. Okay?"

"We promise" the students said in a choir.

The kids ran up to the table where they could find all the materials they needed for the project before they sat down next to their friends and started making paintings of each other.

Freja and Harry looked at each other and smiled. Harry looked down at the hoodie that was tied to Frejas waist. He laughed. She gave him a small punch on his shoulder.

"Ouch" he said and laughed.

Freja also laughed until she turned around and saw a red haired little girl with the same name as hers sitting all alone. Harry noticed that Freja didn't look happy and followed her eyes to the little girl.

"I'll go speak to her, and see if there is someone who she wants to be with. If we can't find anyone she can paint me." Said Harry, he gave out a short giggle.

"That's problay a good idea. Poor girl, she always look so sad. I don't think she has it very easy at home." Said Freja.

"Probably not. But I did meet her mother this morning. She looked like she was around our age. Her hair was also bright orange like her daughter's." Said Harry.

"You met her mom? So she can't bother to show up to a meeting but she can randomly come and visit our school." Freja felt bad for the little girl.

"She seemed like a pretty normal person though. I mean for being so young. If she really is our age she must have been like 16 when she gave birth to her daughter. Maybe it isn't that weird that they're having a hard time at home." Said Harry.

He noticed that Freja didn't look to happy. She looked worried. She had always been a  worried person. She was worrying for others all the time, problay more then she should. It wasn't a very healthy trait.

"Mm, did she tell you her name or anything? Was she alteast a decent person to speak to or did her daughter get her unsocial side from her mom?" Freja asked.

"I mean, she didn't seem like the most social or talkative person but she did tell me her name it's-"

Harry couldn't finish his sentence because a little boy inturupted him. The boy had gotten paint all over his white t-shirt and he was crying really loud.

"Oh, Harry if you take care of him I'll go find a partner for the girl" said Freja.

Harry nodded at her and walked the boy out of the classroom to help him wash his shirt of at the school toilet.

Freja began walking forwards the girl. She looked like she was scanning the room and everyone in it. When she noticed her teacher comming closer to her she tried her best to seem unbotherd by being alone so that the teacher wouldn't give her any unwanted attention.

"Hi hon. Is everything okay?" Freja asked the girl.

"Yes it is." The girl replied.

"Are you sure? Haven't you found a partner? Maybe we can see if anyone is alone. A boy just left his partner alone because he needed to go wash of his shirt. Maybe we can see who his partner was and you can be with them?" Freja asked.

"I'd rather be alone." The girl said.

"Alone? No, no one is going to be alone. If you don't wanna be with your classmates maybe you can he with me. I'll be your partner for this project, okay? I'll grab some brushes and paint for us."

Freja went to grab some supplies, when she came back and sat down infront of the little girl she tried to talk to her. It went quite well until she started asking more personal questions about her mother and things the girl obviously didn't like to talk about.

Freja was spending alot of time next to the little girl for the rest of the day while Harry focused on giving instructions to the other kids.

It had been a nice day but the 12 hour long night sleep Freja got that night was even better.