VIRANSH SINGH THAKUR

Viransh is a self-made buisness man, who is currently living in Lucknow with his family.

Even though things were tough in the initial stages of career, he did not let his career define his personality.

He has always had a sunshine flirty aura to him, quite funny and lives his life to the fullest which kind of opposes his professional life.

Viransh does not let his strict, grumpy and bossy aura stretch beyond his office hours.

He respects and loves his family a lot.

Growing up, he always wanted to start a buisness of his own. And why not, after all his sun sign was Capricorn.
And we all know how these cappies are.

He had a well settled buisness by the age of 25.

But again, contradicting to his family life he has never been serious in his love life.

Viransh has had many relationships after pubetry hit him.

All thanks to his lean chiseled body, broad chest, veiny hands and a spread of thin hair on his hands and chest defining his masculinity even more.

A sharp jaw and light beard. Siren, light brown eyes with specs of gold seen in it as sunshine hits them.

Blessed with big long lashes and thick eyebrows.
(Trust me, he doesn't even share the secret of his long lashes with me🥲)

He has dark brown, and slightly curly hair combining well with his olive toned skin.

Although he has had may uncommitted relationships in his life but,
(there's always a but guyzz, always.)

Now read the story ahead to know about this "but" more....
-------------------------------------------------------------
🦋❤️