CHAPTER-4

LUCKNOW,
VIRANSH'S HOME.

A blue-colored Maybach purred its entry through two black-railed vintage gates held by the guards

A blue-colored Maybach purred its entry through two black-railed vintage gates held by the guards. Viransh rolled his Maybach through a circular path and parked his car directly in the garage.

After shutting down the engine, Viransh opens the door to his seat and gets out.

VIRANSH POV
Hanging the coat on my hand and swirling the car keys on my finger, I made my entrance into the home. The front gate opens to a large drawing room.

As I enter the drawing room, I see Maa, Papa, and Bhai sitting on the sofa

As I enter the drawing room, I see Maa, Papa, and Bhai sitting on the sofa. Oh, di and Jiju are also here. No one told me that they were arriving today.
Jiju works in two cities, sometimes from Ahmedabad and sometimes from Lucknow.

Everyone's attention immediately comes to me. Standing up, Bhai comes and whispers to me, "Hey! You remember right? We need to talk about her today. Help me."

VIRANSH: Okay. But, why are you feeling so nervous? Maa and Papa won't kill you if you tell them you love Drishti Bhabhi.

VIHAAN: I know. But still, I am feeling very nervous.

VIRANSH: God bhai! How will your clients react when they get to know their lawyer can win any dispute in his court but can't even talk about his love life confidently in front of his family?

I said, chuckling over Bhai's nervousness.

VIHAAN: Are you taunting me?

VIRANSH: No Bhai! I was trying to hype you up.

REYANSH: What's up bade saale sahab. What are you discussing with Viransh over here? You know Viransh, Vihaan has made us sit over here for the last half an hour, saying he has something to discuss after you come home. And now he is here busy with you. Is this all discussion about a girl?

VIRANSH: See Bhai the expressions on your face are telling everything.
I said laughing lightly.

VIHAAN: Jiju! How do you know?
Bhai asked Jiju with wide eyes.

REYANSH: I was in the same state when I had to talk about Advika to my family. I had the same expression on my face as yours. And my face was so red like I was standing on a burner.