CHAPTER-2

LUCKNOW,
OFFICE CABIN OF VIRANSH.

Viransh was standing facing the big window of his office cabin with a globe in his hands.

His brown eyes and precisely gelled hair sparked of gold hue under the sun rays.

His face was distorted in a deep concentration, with sunlight falling on all the correct angles to bring out every sharp feature of his face.

The navy blue of his coat screamed "ROYALTY" in caps hugging every inch of his hard muscle, flexing all of them in their glory.

The blue of his tie stuck out every swallow of his olive-skinned Adam's apple.

Gold cufflinks near his wrist shined in the warmth of the sun looking like fallen stars.

At the end of his attire was a pair of Canali's handbuffed leather shoes.

His office consists of a wooden, royal blue, and white exterior.

The wooden floor of the office is covered with a royal blue and magenta-colored carpet with, blue, black, yellow, and red-colored Rajasthani art.

The wall opposite the window has a double-sectioned wooden cabinet. Below the cabinet, there are three wooden drawers.

Several business magazines and books are kept on the cabinets. Off-white-colored curtains are attached to the windows.

Between the window and the wall is kept a table with two cushion chairs on either side of the table.

A big fake plant is potted behind the table and a small fake plant is kept on the table.

Behind the table, there is a big yellow red, and white colored abstract painting with two golden lights on either side of the painting.

Mr. Patel enters the cabin and stands on the corner. just opposite of Viransh.

Swirling the globe on his one hand Viransh acknowledges him with a "hmm" giving him the green light to speak.

Mr. Patel: Sir she is still in Varanasi.

Viransh nods his head for him to continue.

Mr. Patel: Sir that's all.

Viransh pauses and then says,

Viransh: What about Mr. Khurana? Does he want to come out of his festive mood and plan a meeting or not?

Mr. Patel: Sir he hasn't come in contact with us yet.

Viransh: Arrange a meeting with him tomorrow. I do not want any rescheduling. Either he can come to the meeting or end the contract. I can't let my company suffer due to his festive moods.

Mr. Patel: Yes Sir. I will keep you updated.

As Mr. Patel walks out of the cabin Vihaan enters the cabin simultaneously. Both nod their heads to greet each other and then continue to walk toward their respective paths.

Vihaan: Yarr... I am feeling very nervous.

He said as he sat on a chair in Viransh's office.

As soon as Mr. Patel exited the office, Viransh melted his stern posture in front of Vihaan sitting on the chair opposite to his.

Viransh: Now what's up with you bhai? Wear up your confidence. You are my brother and this doesn't suit you.😏

Vihaan: Oh god! Stop it. You are so bad at consoling. Seriously!🙄

Viransh: How could you say that? Don't you feel bad talking like this with your small brother? How ungrateful of you.🥺😂

Vihaan: Yarr...She is going to talk to her family today. What if they don't accept us?

Viransh: (IN HIS MIND) They have to accept. there is no other choice for them. Or else, how will I meet her once again?

THE PAST

"YOU BLOCKED HER?!", Vihaan asked in a shocked tone.

"Yes", Viransh replied with no expression on his face or in his words.

Vihaan: But why would you do that? What did she do?

Viransh: She did nothing.

Vihaan: Then why all of this? Do You know how hurt she is right now? And Drishti, is so disturbed by all this.

Viransh: And why should I care about any of this!? I didn't want to continue whatever was between me and her.

Vihaan: What the hell is wrong with you, you fool? The great Viransh who is so conscious about his health drank alcohol for the first time because of a girl, and you are telling me that you don't care. Are you in your right senses Viransh? We both know what kind of guy you are. No girl ever got you so worked, NEVER! Actually you weren't even serious about any girl until her, and you are telling me that why should you care!?

Viransh just stood there and said nothing.

Vihaan: TELL ME VIRANSH, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

Viransh: BECAUSE I WAS GETTING ATTACHED WITH HER! I will be gone in a week from India. I have goals, and I cannot afford to get attached right now.

Vihaan: As your big brother, I am warning you. Whatever you are doing, is very wrong. Just remember that.

Viransh: I don't care!

THE PRESENT

Viransh: (IN HIS MIND) I wish I didn't care, but I do. I still do.

Vihaan: VIRANSH!!!!

Viransh: Yea! Yea!

Vihaan: What are you dreaming about?

Viransh: Nothing

Vihaan: Well I will be going now. I have some work to do.

Viransh: Okay. And yeah, keep me updated.

Vihaan: Okay.

After Vihaan was gone, he sat silently in his office for a few minutes and then, resumed his work again.
------------------------------------------------------❤️🦋
THANK YOU.