Home for Christmas

I  laid naked sprawled out on his bed.  With the sheet barely  covering  my ass. While he showered I had taken up the middle of the bed, and appropriated his pillow. He admired my raw  beauty as I took over his custom California king. He towel dried his hair as he watched me, which soon he wouldn't have to do. One of the many things he would miss.

But what he would miss the most was this, falling asleep with me next to him. Waking up next to me, which usually involved my meaty cheeks sticking out towards him like an open invitation. Neither of us were much for physical entanglements at the time of shut eye.

But it was a must to feel each other close enough. Not that he would ever admit it but he found himself waking up a few times with his arms around me and my back tightly pressed against him.  He liked it alot.

His heart was heavy. It been so since the day of the concert. He was making sure to make the most of every moment with me. Though I'd always been there it felt like he just got me in his grasp. And now he had to let go. It was only for 2 yrs. But nonetheless he had to let go...

What would you do. Where would you go. Would you stay. Would you wait. All these questions plagued his mind as he made his favorite cold brew coffee for the two of us. With flavors of the season of course. He knew how much I liked that. And he enjoyed indulging me.

If he was honest it was killing him how well I was taking all this. Though he knew I was just being strong for him. And keeping myself together. That's what scared him. Would I fall apart when he left and how bad would it be. He had been my whole life for the past 4 yrs. And now he would just be gone. He took a deep breath and placed the glass jar of coffee to chill in the fridge. And walked back to the room where he noticed me stirring. 

A soft moan trying to free itself. I stretched for a good  while. He straddle your back side. Being careful not to deposit all his weight on me and began massaging my back. Moving the strands of hair that covered the side of my face and tucking them behind my ear. He kissed my cheek, by my ear and my neck.

- Mmm. Morning grumpy cat. I snorted a laugh. He scoffed rolling over and flopping next to me. 

- Ohh, you think youre funny, ha. He said rolling his eyes, but smirking. -Why would you call me that. He fake pouted. Scrunching up his nose and wriggling his whole face in disapproval. Making me laugh out loud.

- Because it's the face you made last night when I said no more sex, it's bed time.  I was  trying my hardest not to literally laugh in his face. Though I wish I could take a picture.

-Well yeah. I wanted to keep making love to you. His voice got low, deep, raspy. He snuck his face in the crock of my neck and began to kiss. Inhale. Kiss. Exhale. This sent shivers troughout my whole body making sure I were unable to hold my sultry whispers any longer.

-Will you stay? Watch over the the place for me. Keep Holly company? I took a deep breath. Letting out a heavy sigh.

-If that's what you want. I may travel. It all depends what the boss decides to do with me. I avoided his gaze.

-It's not his decision. You work for me. Well with me. You're my personal assistant. Not Bangs. He pulled me closer.  Mi casa tu casa. Now its nuestra casa. I told you.

- I know, love. Honestly the last thing I wanted to think about was him being gone when I just got him. So I pushed that thought out of my mind. As I was an expert in playing " I dont know what you're talking about or that has nothing to do with me".

Removing the sheet that separated me if at all from Yoongi I  pressed my naked body on his. His breathing hitched at the contact. Closing his eyes as he rested his forehead on mine. He lifted my right leg to rest over his thigh. Bringing my heat over his bulge, covered only by his loose pajama pants. Through gritted teeth he spoke.