26.

How do you call a bedroom in a hotel room? Like I can say 'You went to your room' But I mean your room in THE hotel room like does that make sense? 😭 

Contains smut btw (I have a poster of her opposite of me on my wall, she's just staring into my soul)

You were in Paris with Taylor, you still actually couldn't believe it that she flew you out all the way over to France so she wouldn't have to be alone. 

-Flashback-

You just arrived in France and you were walking towards the exit, you saw a man dressed in all black with a sign and your name on it. You walked over to him and said 'Hi', he introduced himself as one of Taylors personal drivers and walked you over to his car. You got in and made some small talk with him as he drove you to the hotel  you andTaylor would be staying at. 

After you arrived he helped you with your bags and walked you up to Taylors luxury hotel room well it was actually more like a apartment. Meeting her again was so nerves wrecking but you were really excited. At first you were very nervous around her, but you two chatted for a bit and it wasn't that awkward anymore. 

-End flashback-

You and Taylor were sat in the backseat of the car as her driver drove you back to the hotel. You just went out to dinner and before that you were at the fourth runway show of this week. Your head was rested on Taylors shoulder, she was was playing with the rings on your fingers and you could hear her soft breathing. These past few days have been already awesome, you and Taylor were very close even though you didn't really know each other. Well she has been in your comments for almost 2 years now so maybe you could consider her a friend. 

Whenever she wasn't looking you couldn't help but just stare, her perfectly blonde hair and her slim figure always amused you. You heard your phone get a message and you reached for it to get it out of your pocket. You saw that Rosie had messaged you, so you curiously opened the chat.

Rosieee🤪

- Okay so remember when you told me you were really stressed for no reason?

Yeah I remember -

What about it? -

- And you have been moody lately

Excuse you? I am not🙄 -

- Okay so I found your problem

- Your obviously just sexually frustrated 

SCUSE ME? -

- Like you haven't had time to do anything ikyk and you dont have sex with anyone 

- its so obvious

Please shut up -

My sex life is none of your concern -