44.

Smut again😊😊

____________

Taytay💞

Heyy, I know you had a date planned out for us today -

 I woke up and long story short, im sick 😶 -

- Oh noo, Are you feeling okay?❤️

its doable -

Can you come over? I don't wanna be alone -

- Of course!! I'll be there in 10

Thank you💗💗 -

____________

You were laying in bed trying to deal with the pounding headache that you had when Taylor knocked on your front door. You carefully stood up, wrapping yourself in a blanket and shuffled your way over to open the door. 

You opened the door and stepped aside to let Taylor in "Hi" You said with a husky voice, you tried to clear it up by scraping your throat but I didn't really help. 

"Wow you sound great" Taylor said when she walked in and gave you a hug 

You giggled, causing yourself to immediately go into a coughing fit "It's definitely something" You said your voice still hoarse, you closed the door and slowly went to walk back to your bedroom, Taylor following behind you.

"Have you drank anything? Maybe that will help with your throat" She then said 

You sat down on your bed and looked up at her "Yeah I have but it just doesn't want to go away" you said and tried scraping your throat again. Taylor sat down next to you, she looked at you a little hesitant and longing. 

Taylor reached over to her bag and pulled out a neat box with a bow on it "I may have something to help you clear that throat" She said and winked at you.

"What the fuck you winking for?" You said and then covered your mouth 

"Wow you get moody again fastttt, good thing I brought this over" She said and laughed

"Sorry I think out loud" You said and laughed with her making yourself cough for the millionth time. Taylor passed over the little box and you started untying the bow, when you pulled off the lid of the box you were surprised with a bright pink colored strap-on, you felt your face warm up  "Uhm- how is this supposed to help me?" You said nervously looking up at Taylor.

"Thought maybe you screaming my name could help you clear up that throat" She said with a smirk, she's done it again "I had it in my bag for if our date went well" She said still smiling, oh she's a real mastermind.

"You're really clever, I like that" You said and smiled at her, laughing softly "Just be warned, if you also get sick, not my fault" 

"Hm I don't mind" She said and pulled you onto her lap for a kiss