37.

SMUTTT!!! (I tried writing top Y/N but turns out i'm horrible at it) 

You were sat on Taylors sofa in her living room, watching a marvel movie on the big TV screen she had. You two just had dinner, Taylor had made one of our favorites Pesto Pasta. She probably got that information from that game at your party, you were very grateful that you had answered that cause her pasta was absolutely amazing. You two chatted for a little, Taylor didn't want you to go yet so she asked if you wanted to watch a movie and you happily accepted.

"So Y/N tell me some basic things about yourself, I feel like I haven't really got to know you when we were in Paris" She said as she turned to you 

"Oh you've got to be kidding me, first of all I hate questions like these" You said and let out a stupid laugh "Uhm let's see..... Im 25 you know that, i'm a graphic designer- which is really chill since its a very flexible job, and uuuuh.... yeah I dont know" You tried telling her about yourself but you really didn't know what to say, you just did whatever and it showed.

"I see now why you don't like these questions" She said and laughed with you "Are you single?" she then asked with a serious tone

"Okay wow, sudden mood change I also can't handle that" You said, and let out another stupid chuckle "Duh I'm single, or else what happened in Paris wouldn't have happened" 

"What do you like to do in your spare time?" she then asked you

"If I have to be honest with you, I just sleep" You said again giggling "Like I'm gonna be real I don't do a lot, I sleep, I do my work, hangout with friends, go to a party or club sometimes and then sleep again" 

"Wow who knew that there's not so much about you" She said sarcastically "Good to know tho, we should do staying in-dates more then?" She then said a big grin on her face

"This was a date?- oh yeah right" You were confused thinking it would just be dinner, but then realized that Taylor was trying to get to know you more

Taylor laughed at you stupidity "You're so innocent" She said

"Oh? so I am innocent?" You said daringly 

Taylor smirked down at you "What you want to prove me other wise?" she said and chuckled 

"Say less" You said and stood up, you turned to Taylor and knelt down right in front of her, you let your hands rest on both of her knees.

"What do you think you're doing?"Taylor said and you could hear the nervousness in her voice

"You?" You said confidently as you felt your own face warm up "Would be easier if you had your pants off" you continued and chuckled at yourself, Taylor looked at you a little shocked but aroused while you looked at her cutely through your eyelashes.

"I knew you were straight forward but not like this" She said grinning at you "We'll see how you do" She said and stood up, she unbuttoned her pants letting them fall to the ground. She stood right in front of you, your face at the height of her crotch "I'll make it easier for you and take these of too" She said pulling down her panties as she sat back down again.

You looked at her flushed face and then back down to her glistening pussy that was now right in front of your face. You let your hands climb further onto her thigh, you leaned in getting a taste of her. 

You let out a pleased hum as you tasted her, sending vibrations onto her clit making her let out a surprised gasp. You made your tongue explore her pussy, sucking her clit once in a while before you pushed your tongue into her, your thumb circling circles on her clit.