Homecoming

"RAAHHH!" Cody shrieks, drool falling down his mouth as his muscular and bulky body charges down the stairs.

"EW! I just got slobbered!" Clover yells, wiping spit off her hands.

"Cody, wait! Where are you going?" Artemis yells, taking out her arrow-tracking device.

Cody ignores her, and she throws her tracking device, making it land on his shoulder blades.

"Girls, look at this. It's the protein shake Cody was drinking," Sam says, going into Cody's room and pouring some of his shake onto the X-Powder. "Woah, the X-Powder says that it contains anabolic steroids in heavy amounts. There's some sort of DNA from an alien in it. No wonder Cody turned into the Hulk. He was roided out."

"He's moving really fast through Metropolis. It looks like he's heading toward the Metropolis High football stadium," Artemis says, checking her X-Powder.

"I've already seen the news about Cody rampaging through Metropolis. I've sent transportation," Jerry says, his hologram appearing in Cody's room. "We'll synthesize a cure hopefully within the next hour."

"Thanks, Jer," Clover replies, running outside and getting on her pink motorcycle Jerry provided.

The girls follow suit and speed down the Gotham streets, following the trail of destruction.

"Wow, it looks like Cody's suffering from serious roid rage," Alex comments, looking at the smoke coming out of flipped cars.

Artemis's X-Powder rings, and she picks up the call.

"Hey, Zatanna, I know I'm supposed to be at the mission debriefing, but I can't. Can you do a little clone spell or get Miss Martian to be me for a while?" Artemis asks, going around damaged cars.

"Sure, but not for long. The spell only lasts twelve hours," Zatanna says, ending the call.

The spies pull into the Metropolis High parking lot and see other hulked-up boys on the football field.

"Let go of Cody and every hot jock here!" Clover yells, preparing to fight the roided-up boy sitting on the bleachers.

"Well, I see my plan worked perfectly. Glad to see you again, babe," The boy says with an unnaturally deep voice.

Footballs come flying at the spies, and the leather unravels as it wraps around the girls, tying them together.

"Babe? Did anyone date this loser?" Clover asks, looking at Sam and Alex.

"Nope, not me," Alex replies, remembering the list of guys she's dated.

"Definitely not me. He's so not my type," Sam responds, snickering at the villain boy's response. "Artemis?"

"I may have. Justin, is that...you?" Artemis questions, watching the bulky figure walk to her.