YOU HAVE A MAGGOT COMING OUT OF YOUR EYEBALL

Juniper awoke to an empty bed she got up and got dressed. it was warmer today so she wore her Deftones shirt with jean shorts.

she grabbed her bag and walked down the stairs she saw Stu standing in the kitchen sipping something.

Stu giggled he didn't know Juniper was there, he seemed excited as he walked to the toaster and pulled out a waffle.

he put the waffle on a plate and put syrup and the waffle on the table. he poured a glass of juice he turned and saw Juney and jumped "Ah!" He ran to Juniper and grabbed her waist.

he hugged her and kissed her forehead he grabbed her hand and led her to the table "I made breakfast!"

he pulled out a chair "M'lady" He smiled and Juniper sat he then grabbed her a napkin and fork.

he put the napkin on her lap and the fork next to her plate he grabbed her head softly and kissed her.

He ran upstairs "I dropped Benji off at school early and patched him up he has a packed lunch so de we I'll get ready and be down soon." Stu yelled out.

Juniper ate her food and put the dishes in the sink as gently as possible. Stu ran down the stairs and grabbed his keys "My car today!" Stu said pocketing them.

Juniper laughed and got into Stu's car Stu dove into the car and buckled.

Juniper buckled her seatbelt and put her bag on the car floor "We're not going to school today Juney we have plans ok hear me out." Stu explained his plans for the day as he drove to the woods.

they hid the car and went in they talked as they walked the only sound around them being humming.

humming Juniper noticed and stopped walking "You hear that?" Juniper said grabbing onto Stu's hand.

"come on don't worry Billy just left his car running he does that" "We're meeting up with Bily?"

Stu didn't respond and pulled Juniper along softly soon they stumbled into a clearing it was large and there was a small cabin with a fire next to it the fire was dry but warm.

Stu walked in and Juniper followed the room smelled of roses and chocolate.

"what are we doing here?" Stu flicked on a light and the room lit up there was a table and a makeshift bed in the corner.

"planning our party with Billy " "wheres Billy?" "Here" Billy climbed out of the ceiling and jumped to the floor. 

juniper looked up at the ceiling it was dirty and dusty there was a hole that was cut out very shakily.

Stu sat Juniper at the table and she noticed latches on the table she saw a handle and opened up the table.

she found a deck of cards and pulled them out Billy ran over and sat down and took the cards and shuffled them.

Stu ran to sit and Billy dealt as Stu explained the Rules to a game she had never heard about.

she sat with intent and listened she enjoyed playing cards and they had zero party planning done when they heard the radio.

"Due to this killer being on the loose and striking again today, we will be enforcing a strict curfew of 9 o clock"

"Striking again today?" Juniper looked at Stu and Billy even more puzzled.

"Did either of you kill someone today?" Juniper asked "We're not killers Juney I swear I wouldn't-" Juniper cut Stu off.

"I already know Stu but did you kill today?" Stu looked bewildered and shook his head with Billy.