Freaky Bob

Stu arrived home alone and Juniper sprang on him. 

"Where's Billy?!" 

She was panicked.

"one minute I was signaling him in the next cops showed up"

"I'm going to the police station" 

"Can I come with?"

"no, I told Sydney Im mad at you I'm bringing Benji with but sorry Stu you have to stay back"

Stu's face drooped and he sat on the couch.

"Benji! Come on we're going somewhere!" 

Benji bolted down the stairs and put his shoes on.

"Someone's excited let's head out," Juniper noticed concern on his face.

They walked out to Juniper's car.

as they got in Benji still looked worried "What's wrong Ben?"

"Why are we going out?" 

"Well, you're my excuse I have to make a call we're going to the police station ok? We think Billy was arrested"

Juniper dialed Sydney.

"I heard cops outside your house are you ok?"

"No, I think Billy might be the killer he attacked me! Tatum went home can you please come to the police station"

"of course but I am still mad at Stu so I bringing Benji"

"I would love to see him be here as soon as you can"

Juniper hung up "Have you had food yet Benji?" 

Benji shook his head.

"Can you make it another hour?"

Benji nodded.

Soon Juniper pulled up to the police station and walked in Benji followed her intently and shyly.

Sydney was in a chair talking to Deputy Riley Juniper saw her and walked over.

"Sydney! Are you ok?" Juniper ran to Sydney.

Sydneys eyes were red and her face was wet "Juniper...?" 

Sydney looked to Juniper looking almost confused "what is it Syd are you ok?" 

"I could have sworn you just went to the restroom but-"

"Come on Sydney you know Im innocent. Juniper! come on you know I would never" Billy was shouting at the girls as he was being hauled out from behind a door.

"Can it Loomis!" Juniper yelled before sitting next to Syd.

Sydney was crying "Where is Tatum?"

"left something about needing to clean her house since apparently Sydney and she made a big mess" Dewey was upset.

Juniper noticed a knock on the door of the police office and an officer holding the door shut.

Juniper looked out the window and saw around 30 news vans she knew what this meant.

Somehow Gale Weathers figured out Sydney was attacked.

"Sydney we have to go now" Juniper pulled Sydney up and took her out of the building.

"Sydney Prescott Juniper Gate, you could answer a few questions?

Juniper stopped "I will Gale" Juniper mocked Gale

"what is it like being one of the girls who was attacked?" 

"It was hard coming to terms with why someone would want to hurt me"

"I want to go.." Benji tugged at Juniper's shirt.

"Sorry Gale maybe another time"

"One more What do you think of my book."

"haven't read it"

"I'll send you and your brother one" Galle patted Benji's head.

Juniper threw a right hook at Gale and made an impact "Sorry Gale slipped.. oops" Juniper laughed.

Juniper grabbed Sydney's hand and walked to her car.

they drove to Sydney's house which they were now allowed to come in.

"Benji call Leo and ask if he wants to come over, Sydney what do you want to do?"

"how about a comedy with nails?"

Juniper nodded.

~Time skip cuz I'm so damn lazy for no reason~

It was the next day at school and Juniper had to avoid Stu and Billy it was unbearable.

she felt ripped apart I mean she just got out of the hospital and all she wanted to do was hang out with Stu and she had to steer clear of him.

she followed Sydney around the school to "Protect her from harm" Juniper planned to sneak away while she was in the bathroom so Stu could get in an attack.

Juniper felt restless she hadn't killed someone in a long time she didn't really enjoy killing but she liked it enough that she did it once a while.

her parents were always gone so she had racked up a kill count around 16 zero found yet.

she burned the bodies mostly she buried one but it was basically just too big to burn.

and she really only killed bad people like rapists and abusive people.

she had a complex deep down she was a hero for killing those people she was helping victims get revenge.

Juniper in her head was a hero from the outside she looks like a crazed murderer. But then again she's just a girl.

Juniper spent the whole day fantasizing about hanging out with Billy. 

It was around the end of the day and Juniper was in class her seat was next to Stus and she had to ignore him the whole time.

soon the bell rang and it was time to go home Sydney was going back to her house and Juniper was back to Stus.

Juniper got back to Stus, Benji was on the couch watching some movie about aliens.

Juniper hung up her bag and Stu walked in Billy behind him.

"Why are you in the house I thought you went to get groceries?" Stu asked hugging Juniper.

"I just went straight home why would you think I went to get groceries?" Juniper pulled away gently.

"Never mind." Stu walked to the kitchen table with Billy.

the doorbell rang and Juniper answered.