Wheres pookie!?

Stu stood and walked to his bathroom he looked in his mirror and noticed his eyes were bloodshot.

He knew this was bad 

he rubbed his eyes and walked out to the kitchen where he checked the time.

8:23

He walked up his stairs as they creaked he held his head he walked into his room and opened his drawer.

he pulled out baggy jeans and a oversized tee as he got dressed he thought to himself.

How could I let her get hurt?

He finished getting ready and walked out the door and grabbed his keys. He started the car and drove off to the hospital to meet Juniper and Benji.

He pulled into the parking lot and looked for a spot while thinking of what to say to Juniper. 

As he found his spot he knew exactly what to say and strode into the hospital he checked in and decided to see Juniper first.

He saw her sitting in a room arguing with staff.

"Just call him already! I need to talk to him!" Stu ran in "Juney! Im so happy your alive!" Juniper sprung from her seat and went to see him.

"Stu Im so sorry I made you sign that and I wish I told you and-" Stu interrupted her.

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you where I was going I- Its been my life long dream to be a dad I got so excited I went to set up his room and its my fault you and Benji were hurt I should've shown up sooner stopped him" Stu bent down and kissed Juniper.

"I love you Stu" "I love you too Juney" Stu stopped crying.

A nurse pulled Stu out of the room "you cant be in here sir Im so sorry" Stu walked to Benjis after a long argument with staff.

he walked in the room and saw Benji's things packed up and him dressed and ready to walk out.

"Kiddo! come on lets go" Stu waved Benji out of the room and Benji ran to him and grabbed onto him tightly.

Stu felt weird until he realized no one from his biological family had hugged him since he was little.

(A/N Im thinking Stu had an older sibling that moved out of his house when he was like 5 or younger and maybe he hugged them goodbye and that was the last time he had a hug from his family)

he hugged Benji back and spoke softly "lets check out and go shopping Ben" Benji nodded and released Stu.

they checked out of the hospital and drove to the nearest clothing store even though Stu didn't know much about clothes shopping he hoped to help.

Benji ended the day with new clothes he put away once he got home. Stu ended the day with visiting Juniper this time less tears more plans.

They had a plan figure out the copycat killers get revenge fulfill their plan.