Extra 3 🔞

No Friend Zone, Role Swap Version, Episode 3

After my boyfriend met my parents, everything was back to normal, so to speak. Bustling Bangkok is a hectic life as an architect. It was lucky that we were sometimes free on the same day because we hadn’t...

"Sung."

"Hmm?" The person addressed answered one arm around my waist as the other tapped away on his computer.

I followed him up to our room on the third floor after leaving the manager in charge. The architect was still busy tapping away on his Macbook, and even after I came out of the shower, it didn’t seem like Sung would be getting up from his spot anytime soon.

"Is your work almost done?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"..."

"If you want it, just say so, Kao."

"Seeing you working, I didn't want to bother you." In the end, I had to admit something I didn't really want to say.

I admit that I'm a sex addict, but I never wanted that to affect my partner's time in any way.

"Actually, my work is not urgent." This time, the person sitting on the chair pulled my waist towards him until it was very close.

"..."

"Help me skip this job right now so I can come find you. Can you do that, you damn tease?" The provocative tone accompanied by a subtle touch of his hand grazing against the back of my thin fabric pants.

I know Sung's personality better than anyone. At this moment, there is nothing more interesting than me. But what he said was more of a challenge, the excitement that Sung wanted to receive from me at this moment. He is more cunning than anyone.

"Be careful, or you'll end up begging me for a job and not getting it." I spoke confidently before turning his chair to face me, using my forearms to brace myself against the edge of the desk and effectively caging him in my arms. Bending down, I pressed my lips against his, gently kissing and gradually intensifying the passion. The heat grew, and our tongues intertwined in response, seeking personal gratification together.

The black t-shirt that he wore was lifted up, revealing a toned chest. His beautiful and firm nipples were teasingly touched by the tip of my tongue, alternating between gentle probing and sucking until it produced a sound. At the same time, my other hand firmly squeezed the remaining side of my chest, arousing intense desire. The person sitting could only lean back against the chair with his head lifted, welcoming the air. His jaw was clenched, suppressing the tension that was building around his wide and inviting chest.

"Fuck... I knew you wanted it," His hand that was squeezing my forearm alternated, running his fingers through his own hair, relieving the pent-up excitement within his body.

"So you don't want it, Sung?" I asked the person in front of me, staring into his sharp eyes, already knowing the answer.

"Why don't you take a look," straightforward instructions. He used this moment to bring my hand to wrap around his own body, which was rising beneath his pants. "I'm already this hard."

"..." I could only smile with satisfaction. Satisfied with how easy our sex was.

"Can you use your soft lips on my hard-on a bit?"

"I'll use both my soft lips and my hard-on on you, Sung." I confirmed with sincerity before kneeling down, taking off his pants, revealing what would soon be felt in all its glory.

The beautiful dick was fully in hand, thick and ready to exert its strength. I guided it firmly, ready to take charge, causing my lover to twitch slightly with anticipation. I did it with finesse. Before starting to touch the tip of my tongue to the end, it was just a moment when a deep moan escaped from his throat to express the feeling.