Chapter 3........(☆^ー^☆) reconciliation

Hi guys, I'm so sorry for the delay, but thank y'all for the views and reviews, they all brought smiles to my face, so I'm announcing the top 5 fans for the last episode. If your name is here, it's a shout out to you, love y'all.

These are the signs:

1: ⚜️🎉King top fan, reviews, add to library, follow, and first to view!
2: 🎀Cutest and most funniest fan, reviews add support, love you!
3: 🌼Bright fan, always updated, reviews, and vote, love you!
4: 🤝 Thank you so much I appreciate you, reviews, and vote!
5: 🤜🤛Cool fan, reviews, and vote, love you!

Shout out to my top fans!!! Yay!!!

Top 1:⚜️🎉 solialex_0909
Top 2:🎀 ariia_50
Top 3: 🌼iamnotokay43
Top 4:🤝SparxGaming6
Top 5:🤜🤛LovelyRose2507

Please note that the top fans would be announced from the beginning of every chapter, love you!

______________Epilogue______________
POV(FAYE),

"I don't give a damn what's going on in that head of yours, and frankly, I don't wanna know. But I'm not standing around watching you turn into a human sponge. Catch a cold, it's on you. I'm nearby, so I can haul ass, and you don't owe me any gratitude," he grumbled, shoving the umbrella handle into my hand before bolting off into the rain, his hoodie shielding him from the downpour.

I turned slowly, watching him disappear into the mist of raindrops, and that's when it all began...
______________________________________
4:24pm

I rolled over and over on the bed as I pondered over and over how good a guy I was going to turn into a meme looked like, and by the way, he was wearing a zebra prints stripes t shirt before but now he had a zebra prints stripes hoodie on? Is he obsessed with zebras or what?

Whatever that was, I don't care, and one more thing funny how he paid my bad with good, I made fun of him and he helped me when I needed it the most, he was my savior in the time of danger.

"Hey catch this", Coral said and barged into the room, with a paper bag, she threw it on the bed, standing by the door, I took the bag and opened it, and ta-da! A phone, an iPhone 15 I unboxed it and it was nice.

"Can you thank her for me? please?", I said and Coral smirked,

"who?", She asked and I sighed,

"your Mom, Aunt Jane", I said and she frowned.

"So I need to thank her for something I did?", She said and I gasped,

"no way!, An iPhone 15?", That's crazy, no way you could afford this", I said and she frowned,

"is that what you think?....excuse me! this is my hard earned money, you've got to appreciate it", Coral said with a smile and I nodded.

"Thank you but I don't see any reason why you should get me this, like I don't deserve your hard earned money, and seriously I don't want it", I said and she smiled and and walked to me sitting on my bed.

"I know we didn't have great memories but I wish we can push that aside and think of a future with both of us in it, let's create a world where both of us are needed, and I promise to amend my errors, and let's be friends like we were at 7",

Coral said and the number 7 made me recall we actually had some good memories, then we both had the same dream but not until she moved to new York, whenever she came for holidays she never had my time since her new step dad was stinkingly rich and got her an apple tablet.