Chapter 6........☆(❁‿❁)☆d̶a̶y̶ o̶u̶t̶

shout out to my top fans!!! yay!!!
ṯṏṗ 1:⚜️🎉 JustMe13859
top 2:🎀 marinettearmygirl
top 3: 🌼 lugorizz108
top 4:🤝TeKuReadz
top 5:🤜🤛 ariia_50
Please note that the top fans would be announced from the beginning of every chapter, love you!
_____________________________________
E̶p̶i̶l̶o̶g̶u̶e̶...
      13 years ago...(continuation!).

It all went blank, laying still on the ground, as I noticed the lighter was out; she kept clicking it, but it wasn't igniting.

This was my chance..."Evacuate the building right now! It could be dangerous!" The radio blared, but now, it was life for life.

I forcefully pulled the fire extinguisher from the wall, and it was way too heavy. I rushed to the door, raising it high; this was it, breaking the door... That was all I needed to do!

POV (Faye):

"What!" I exclaimed, and Coral looked sort of weird. "Anyways, that aside, do you know Christian?" Coral asked, and I faked a surprised look.

"Christian? Oh, heck! Who's that? Christian? What a cheesy name! Eww!" I lied, trying to act unaware of the situation, and I was doing a bad job, but... she ate it up, for real! She believed it, according to her expression.

"Whatever! I find it surprising he asked me to bring my cousin along. It's not like he knows who you are. And there's no way Nathan told him about you, but that is the least of my problems. I don't know why you're dressed up, but we can go like this, and there's no eating at home. We have to maintain flat bellies!" Coral said, and I knew soon enough that a disaster was approaching. She headed to the door, and I tailed behind like a stuffed doll.

"When did you guys suddenly become besties?" Nancy snapped and glared at me. She walked to the dining with her pajamas on and gave me a weird vibe.

"My mom's kids are so... silly!" Coral said, and I laughed inwardly at the thought of her mom's kid instead of her sisters.

...

"Aren't you staying for breakfast?" Kate asked, staring at me, and I thought it was a great idea to stay at home.

"I am! Let's stay and have breakfast, Coral!" I exclaimed, and Coral gave me a disturbing look.

"Really? Is that what you want? A big belly on a day out? Oh, come on! You're better than this, Faye. I'm sure we are going to get something good on the way," Coral said, and of course, there was no way I was going to say no.

Coral strolled down to Nathan's apartment, and I tailed behind like a troubled chicken. Our appearances spoke different languages.

I probably looked like a nun, and she's obviously a sexy rich adult who is rocking her red dress that wasn't up to her knee length.

She wore red heels and a large fashion hat that suited her heavy make-up. She's a beauty, a queen, and I'm just her henchman.

Coral knocked the door in a fashionable way that played music to my ear.

We heard footsteps approaching, and I suddenly felt nervous. Cold sweats ran down my face, and Coral adjusted her outfit, tilting like a bee.

The door opened slowly, and Christian popped his head out like a lollipop. He kind of looked cute. I didn't get to see his appearance too well last night, and I could finally see the difference. He was way more handsome than I thought!