[21]Aniska's smile

Aniska's POV:
"No matter what I am with you, 'whatever you feel whatever you say' ",Deepika said and struggled to wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

Recappp

Aniska's POV:
I chuckled at Deepika's attempt and continuing the atmosphere we entered the class.

And I found Shubman looking at me and a small smile curling on his face for a few time and as I sat beside him he was in some deep thoughts.

Shubman's POV:
I saw Aniska entering the class chuckling with Deepika.

What a good start of morning - Aniska's smile.

A smile unknowingly curled up on my face and took me back to the moment where I first felt something between us.

Maybe that was the time I should have realised there is something between us.

Flashback
It was a early winter night and winter rains were regular in our city now. Or what we studied in geography as 'October heat'.

All five of us - Me, Aniska, Rohan, Harsh and Deepika decided to walk home chit chatting.

Thick shades of night covered our area with just street light supporting our vision when we saw a bunch of lighting infront of us.

I suddenly felt Aniska, who was just beside me flinching and suddenly she held my hand tight closing her eyes and her face facing my shoulder.

Heat rushed to my cheeks.Thanks to the darkness nothing could be seen really.

"Sorry", Aniska mumbled and backed away. I just looked at her awkwardly when Harsh decided to break the silence,"You're scared of lighting", he asked.

"Yeah, Maybe the only thing that she is sacred of", Deepika said and a small giggled escaped everyone's mouths except me.

I just found myself involuntarily smile looking at Aniska embarrassed, the way she looked so cute.

"Do you want me to go home first or shall we leave you first", Deepika asked. "Nah nah it's okay we go first", Aniska replied.

We all nodded at her and went on leaving Deepika first.

As soon as we left Deepika home and walked out we saw another bunch of lighting and Aniska controlling her flinch.

"My hand is there for you, and getting scared of nature isn't weak", I said. I felt like my tongue isn't in my control.

It took me seconds to realise what I said and when I looked back at Aniska there was a small smile on her face.
Flashback ends.

Gosh it! Shubman you should have realised it that same day, THAT SAME DAY THAT, that you ahve fallen for Aniska.

This memory provide sense of motivation to my memory always. It provides me strength to love Aniska more and more evr time I see a smile on her face.

I felt loud noise interrupting my thoughts, "SHUBMAN YOU AIN'T ABLE TO HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU SINCE AWHILE.

YOU RASCAL CAME AMD MEET ME IN MY OFFICE", Proffesor Avasthi shouted his lungs out.

I stood up in embarassment and just nodded.

As the class ended I went to Professor Avasthi's office. Yeah he was kind of a head of the professors in our college so yes. "Office".

"May I come in sir", I asked gentlely.
"No first go call your parents and call them here", he said anger visible in his voice.

I rolled my eyes saying anything would go wrong so I just called Mumma. They were not in town so just Shahneel will be coming.

"Sir actually my parents ain't here so my sister is coming", I said respectfully entering into his office.

"Yeah okay sit", he said in a rude voice and made me sit.

Some time later Shahneel came and Proffesor started his speech. "See beta iska concentration padhai mein bilkul nahi hai.

Iska ek assignment time PE nahi aata. Starting of this year I felt he is improving but nahi aur ajj kal kahi khoya khoya sa rahta hai.

See like this getting a degree may become a great challenge for him."and he went on blabbering about my different mischiefs.

Prof. Avasthi ended his speech and me and my sister came out of office.

"I am also observing you are lost somewhere deep inside your thoughts these days.

Come home we will have a talk, okay", she said and caressed my hair.

"Bye",she said slowly and left.
I sighed.

How do I tell her where I am lost. It's my love it's my life it's Aniska.

Author's note:
Hope you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading. Pls pls pls support the story by voting and leaving your reviews.

Bye bye. Peace out!!