15

On the day when Athy saves Claude, Y/n stands weakly beside Lucas as she spoke 

" Be careful Athy, The fate of Obelia lies on you. And I know you can do it. " 
Y/n mumbled and Athy smiled 

Lucas then explained to Athy again what would happen and what she had to do, then after Y/n spoke 

" Wait. " 
Y/n said suddenly and both of them looked at her and she sighed and went on her knee as she bowed and she spoke 

" Remember Lucas and I and other people are here, And are waiting for your return, Athy. " 
Y/n said calmly but they could tell she was worried Athy chuckled and hugged Y/n 

" I'll be fine. " 

Athy said and Y/n nodded while Lucas smirked, then he continued 

" Take your Dad's hand and speak your name" 

" Athanasia.. " 

" Remember it well. Your mana and soul, remember who you are." 

Lucas said as the branch of the world tree shined, then soon Athy lost consciousness and Y/n caught her, placing her next to Claude. 

" She'll be alright. " 

" I can tell you're trying to convince yourself than me. " 
Lucas said and Y/n sighed. Then Lucas took her hand and checked her forehead 

" How is it? " 

" The what? " 

" The pain? In your head, your body. I'm sure it aches since you decided to use that method again. " 
Lucas said in a more scolding tone, And Y/n pouted and mumbled

" It hurts...But it'll be alright...once Athy succeeds. "

Lucas looked at her and sighed 
" You've known it, didn't you? " 

Lucas suddenly asked and Y/n didn't respond and he continued 

" The Emperor's curse, the lives Athy had before, The Chimera, The Late Emperor, Aternitas. " 
Lucas listed everything and looked at Y/n 

" You've known it, and that's why you came back to serve the Imperial Family. " 

" Well, then Lucas do you know someone named...aternitas? " 
" Ha? That weakling I haven't seen him in ages, He's probably dead. " 

Lucas thought back to the first time they met and he sighed
" You planned to tell me so we could've fixed this matter more easily, but you decided to keep it to yourself and you were probably planning to never tell me, or Athy. " 

Y/n felt guilty and she looked away, not wanting to see his expression. 

" I'm not mad, For your personality it's expected you'd hide things like this. But My question is, why? " 
Lucas asked and Y/n hesitated for a while and then she spoke 

" The First, I returned to Obelia hearing That His Majesty was dead. I was luckily able to see his body and see traces of a curse and black magic, As time passed I had to...manage. As time passed I have learned a few things like that you or Aternitas are involved but not the full thing. Therefore I died without knowing the cause. " 

Y/n slowly explained while Lucas listened,
' So you also had a first life huh... ' 

" Then, In this life. Luckily I was able to return to Obelia a year earlier, and that's when you met me. " 
Y/n said and Lucas sighed and then flicked Y/n's forehead

" You idiot could've told me, we could've done the easier way. " 
Lucas scolded her while she just sighed, then a few minutes later the place where Claude and Athy were. Then Claude woke up and Y/n's eyes widened, she was about to speak but then Claude raised his finger to his mouth as a signal to keep quiet.