6-10

Shi Shuwan also understood what Guo Xiong meant, so she left three bags of bread and a bottle of milk outside for the family's breakfast tomorrow, and hid the rest.

It's not that they are selfish, it's that in this base, people like them who have no special powers can't survive without being more opportunistic.

The next day.

Song Zhi got up energetically, washed up quickly, and the supermarket opened.

Song Zhi prepared a can of hot milk and a chocolate bar for breakfast.

The smooth and rich chocolate, combined with the sweet aroma of milk, is the start of a wonderful day.

Song Zhi sat at the cashier, quietly waiting for the arrival of the first customer today.

"Excuse me, are the supermarkets here open?"

A soft female voice came from outside the door.

Song Zhi heard the sound and looked over, and found a thin woman with her back hunched, her light blue shirt crumpled, and her dry yellow hair hanging down, covering half of her face.

She walked with small steps, but without relying on anything to support her, she moved into the supermarket step by step.

"Yes, guest, if you need anything, just go in and buy." Song Zhi leaned on the chair, lazily raised his eyelids, and spoke in a lazy voice.

Just finished breakfast, feeling a little comfortable.

"Okay...ok."

The woman replied in a weak voice. After speaking, she had no doubts and moved directly towards the shelves step by step.

During this period, the woman kept her head lowered, looking sickly.

Song Zhi squinted her eyes and stared at the woman's back silently. Suddenly, she thought of something, and after several operations, she brought up the store's surveillance on the computer in front of her.

It's the end of the world, and a woman with such a thin body comes to a supermarket in the wilderness alone...

Years of experience in surviving the apocalypse told Song Zhi that this woman might be weird.

In just a few seconds, the woman showed her weakness.

She walked straight towards the innermost shelf. When the goods shelf could just cover her figure and was in the blind spot of Song Zhi's field of vision, she completely tore off her disguise.

The rickety back straightened suddenly, and the head that had been hanging down finally lifted up.

Song Zhi was on the monitor and could just see the greed in her eyes.

Because she had lowered her head just now, the woman could now clearly see how rich this apocalyptic supermarket was.

The shelves are filled with foods that have been sold at sky-high prices outside. They are all in-demand goods in the apocalypse. The key point is that they look extremely fresh, as if they have just left the factory.

Song Zhi: I just laid them out yesterday, how can they not be fresh? And the supermarket has a fresh-keeping function, so you dont have to worry about it expiring.

Lets look at the prices of these foods

ah!

Is a bag of potato chips actually sold for only 100 Chinese coins? so cheap?

At least it costs 20,000 Chinese coins outside, so it may not be possible to buy it...

There are also shelves full of drinking water, and the price is only about ten times what it was before the end of the world.