61-65

"Are you just making trouble in the hotel?"

Song Zhi walked out with a nonchalant expression and slowly came to the front of several people.

Wu Mingwen stood there. When he saw Song Zhi come out and saw her face clearly, the panic he felt just now was instantly replaced by lust.

He had a lewd smile on his face and looked up and down at Song Zhi.

"Are you the supermarket owner?"

Wu Mingwen tried his best to make his voice gentler and talked to Song Zhi with a smile.

He didn't expect to see such a beautiful woman here. She was more beautiful than the ones he saw in the base before.

"Well, that's right." Song Zhi's expression remained the same, and he did not become angry because of the man's eyes.

"Boss, has anyone told you that you are very beautiful? I haven't seen someone as beautiful as you for a long time."

Wu Mingwen had not yet realized the seriousness of the matter, his tone was arrogant, and his inner thoughts were self-evident.

Shi Shuwan was anxious and looked angry.

"How can you speak like this? Can you be more respectful?"

"It's none of your business, I'm happy with it."

Wu Mingwen glared at Shi Shuwan fiercely, dissatisfied with her meddling.

Guo Xiong was also anxious and wanted to beat Wu Mingwen for how dare he talk about his wife!

But as he stepped forward, he was held back by the person next to him.

"Brother, don't be impulsive. You can't beat them. Seeing how powerful your boss is, let your boss do it."

Yan Xuesong quickly pulled Guo Xiong back.

We can't let this big brother go up there and die, he still has to buy an air conditioner!

The supermarket owner looked very calm, not panicking at all. He looked like a confident person and could probably handle it.

Besides, even if she couldn't solve it, there would always be no big problem if he was still there.

Yan Xuesong was relieved and held Guo Xiong tightly with one hand to prevent him from taking a step forward, while looking at Song Zhi quietly.

After hearing what he said, Guo Xiong surprisingly didn't resist and replied very relieved.

"What you said makes sense. Our boss is so powerful that there is no need for me at all."

Yan Xuesong: "What?"

The next second, Song Zhi's direction changed.

Seeing that Song Zhi didn't speak or resist, Wu Mingwen thought that Song Zhi was afraid and acquiesced to his wishes.

He stepped forward with a smile that almost broke the corners of his mouth to the base of his ears.

"Boss, you open such a big supermarket by yourself, do you need any help? I am a kind-hearted person and like to help others. You are lucky...ah!"

Before he could finish his words, he let out a piercing scream.

Song Zhi felt that he would not say anything anymore, and he would not write anything at all.

He went up to him and kicked him, directly kicking away a man with a height of nearly 1.9 meters and a sturdy build.

Song Zhi deliberately found the right position when he kicked, so that he could fly to the door of the hotel just right.