16-20

Song Zhi's words made their hands tremble.

Then anger showed on his face.

"What do you mean? We asked you to join Beiyuan Base because we feel sorry for you. Don't be ungrateful!"

Qi'er stood beside Qin Mingyue, his expression a little ferocious because he was angry.

"Yeah, in this wasteland, it's okay if you don't encounter zombies. If you do, you won't be able to find anyone for help. Don't worry, we don't take your supplies for nothing. When you get to the base, we will make arrangements for you. The place where you live and the things you need for daily life will be given to you. You have to know how to choose..."

Qin Mingyue also said immediately.

Those who didn't know about that expression thought it was Song Zhi who was ungrateful!

Song Zhi was amused by their words.

Not listening to her ideas at all, what's the difference between this and robbery.

Not as good as those bandits who came before.

"Lingling, please wait for me in the room first, okay?" Song Zhi did not speak to them first, but lowered his head and patted Shen Ling on the shoulder.

Um.

Shen Ling nodded, then quickly ran into the back room, not forgetting to close the door after entering.

Qin Mingyue and others watched all this quietly, not knowing why.

What does she mean?

Don't you want to join their Beiyuan base?

Go crazy.

This is their unified inner thought.

But if Song Zhi knew what they were thinking, he would also want to return these words to them.

They are the ones who are really crazy.

"Are you literate? Did you see the sign on my door?" Song Zhi spoke with a cold tone.

"Isn't this the apocalyptic supermarket? You're still literate, who are you looking down on!" One of the people was the first to start a conversation.

Although technological production has regressed a lot in the last days, capable bases will still run schools to learn some simple knowledge to prevent civilization from regressing.

After all, people can't continue to fight zombies like this. They must always find an antidote to suppress the zombie virus, or a way to completely eliminate them.

Qin Mingyue frowned after hearing this, and suddenly had a bad feeling in her heart.

Then, Song Zhi spoke, feeling a bad premonition.

"Oh? Since you can read the big words above, you should also understand that a supermarket is a place for shopping. You pay for it and I pay for the supplies. It's an equal transaction."

"So, do you want to buy something or not? If not, don't get in the way and get out of here!"

At the end of the sentence, Song Zhi lost his face completely.

I thought I had a visitor.

Who knew it was a group of silly people whining!

Song Zhi, who had not received many guests for a long time, was completely ignited with anger in his heart.

The system felt the resentment in Song Zhi's heart, and was afraid that Song Zhi would rely on the reason for choosing the location of the supermarket, so he hid quietly.