umbrella's up

Mia's POV:

"So you guys ready to see the wolf me?" I asked, we were currently in the forest and I was going to transform into my wolf form. Why? Because Riri had practically dragged me out of the common room because he couldn't wait till the next full moon to see my animagus.

They nodded in agreement and I turned. "OH MY GOD MIA YOU'RE SO CUTE" James shouted. After a lot of petting, playing and goofing around. We found ourselves near a small creak the boys had found in the forest. James and Sirius were playing soccer (Mia had taught them the basics. She was taught by her father). Peter was laying on the grass and I or rather Winter, as the boys had named my wolf form because 'I was now one of the marauders', had my head in Remus' lap as he read Pride and Prejudice with his back resting by a tree.

He was unknowingly playing with my fur and his fingers felt so soft. Everything was so calm. Probably to calm. Let's add some fun to the mix. Just for the fun of it I pounced on Remus and he fell sideways onto the ground. I started licking his face and the boys started laughing. "MIA - STOP - I - THOMPSON I WILL HEX YOU" he said in between licks. I transformed back and was laughing like a madwoman still on top of him.

Remus' POV:

We were by the creek and everything was peaceful, Mia's head was in my lap and I was playing with her fur while reading a book I had seen her read a few weeks ago. And then out of no where she pounced on me and started licking my face. I'd be a liar if I said I didn't like it, the boys were doubling over with laughter.

"MIA - STOP - I - THOMPSON I WILL HEX YOU" I shouted in between licks. She transformed back, still on top of me and started laughing. It was loud and real and honestly adorable.

"Oh you think that funny do you?" I flipped us over started tickling her like crazy, now it was my turn to laugh.

"REMI - STOP - MERLIN - REMUS STOP!" I stopped tickling and stared into her eyes, those deep brown eyes, like pools of honey I could drown in. She stared back into mine, but my eyes were lifeless unlike hers.

The proximity of our faces was dangerously close. "Oi you two get a room!" Ugh Pads I'm going to kill you. I got up and brushed the dirt of my clothes.

"Shit is that the time? Sorry guys I have to go I promised Lily I'd study with her" Mia started winding up her things.

"Lily? You're going to study with my lily flower? Can I come Mia pleaseeee?"

"No Prongs don't you dare or I will hex you." She slung her bag over her shoulder while I stood there like an absolute idiot scratching the back of my neck because I was too scared to look at the three idiots who I called my friends because they would tease me to death.

"By guys!" She kissed the my cheek and ran away. MERLIN WHAT? I stood there frozen too scared to move. After a moment of awkward silence I turned my neck to look at them and they're faces looked like someone had told them Christmas was early.

"REMUS JOHN LUPIN YOU DOG!" Sirius shouted, ironic coming from him.

They started thumping my back and cheering and all I could do was smile. I touched my cheek where she had kissed me and smiled like an absolute lovesick fool.

"Will you please finally admit that you fancy Mia?" Peter practically begged.

"I'm whipped." And they shouted so loud the whole forest could hear them.

I'm completely whipped.

Mia's POV:

"Hey Lils" I sat down next to her in the library. "Oh Hi Mia" she smiled. Lily Evans was truly an angel. In the past five years she had always tried her best to include me. Since 2 months ago I've hanging out with her.