id fuck me

A

: if you know me irl and you see this...no you didn't.

Warnings: spencer is still a creep, afab reader ,smut, consensual sex, kind of bondege

When I woke up I felt something strange on my wrists and ankles. I opened my eyes and I was in a different room than the pit I woke up in the previous day. My wrists and ankles are tied to the bed posts. I pull against them, they don't break. I observe the room more closely, there is plain white wallpaper, and band/movie posters everyware. There's also a nightstand to the right of me, to the left of me the bed is pressed against the wall, across the room is the door, there are no windows. As I am looking around there's a knock on the door and in walks Spencer with a tray of pancakes and orange juice. "Good morning Love! I brought you some breakfast." he says in a cheery voice. "Oh and I hope you don't mind, I have upgraded you to a room!" "Thank you." He sets the tray of food on the nightstand, and takes a seat next to me on the bed. "So how did you sleep?" He asks as he lifts one of his hands up to push back a strand of your hair. "I don't know, okay I guess." "Well that's awesome! Do you want to eat before or after you take a shower?"
'a shower?' I thought confusion was probably apparent on my face as Spencer began speaking again. "Just so you know i won't leave you in there alone, and there are no windows so dont think about yelling or running." he smiled. "I guess ill shower first." he nodded quickly untying my legs.
'I could kick him right now but my hands are still tied.' I thought as he came up to the head of the bed and turned toward the nightstand and opened the first drawer on top. He pulled out a pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs. I raise an eyebrow. "Don't want you to be too uncomfy." Spencer states as he grabs my right wrist and cuffs it, the he unties my left arm and brings it to the right side cuffing it as well, then finally Spencer unties my right wrist leaving only the hand cuffs on me as he helps me off the bed.
We walk down a dimly lit hallway, we pass a few closed doors till we reach the end of the hall way. Spencer stops walking and opens the very last door to revel a bathroom. Like he said now windows and no way out. He pushes me in to the bathroom and hes not far behind closing the door and locking both of us in the room. I turn to him "So how am I supposed to get my shirt off when i am handcuffed?"i question spencer responds "well i have extra coles for you here love so ripping one shirt wont really mater." 'more clothes? How long has the psycho been planing this for?' "Ok well can you help me?" He nods and with a packet knife i just know noticed he was holding Spencer cuts the shirt from collar to the bottom of the fabric, then he begin to cut the short sleeves in half to make it easy to removed while i was still bound by the cuffs. After that i was left in a bra and he still hasn't removed my pants. I see Spencer staring straight at my chest. Oddly, I didn't hate him looking at me this way. It was kinda hot. What is wrong with me? While i was thinking spencer had un hooked and cut both of my bra straps in one swipe, leaving me topless in front of him.He picked me up and sat me on the counter next to the sink. Then he kissed me and i kiss back."your beautiful."he says as he re connected our lips this time more hungry I was so wet for him, I wanted to feel his cock inside of me. He turned me around and put my hands on the wall. He kissed me hard, and I could feel his cock growing against my stomach.His tongue explored every inch of my mouth as he pushed me up against the wall. I was getting so hot and bothered that I needed him inside of me.He broke our kiss and began to undress.He looked at me with those eyes that were darkening with lust. He took off his shirt and pants and then he pushed me back down on the counter and pulled my panties off. He slid them off my feet and tossed them aside. I spread my legs wide for him and felt the cool air hit my pussy. He moved closer to me and put his cock in between my legs.He rubbed it up and down my slit, teasing me. I closed my eyes and moaned softly. He put it right on my opening and slowly entered me. It felt so good, him stretching me out with his length He held himself there, not moving just letting me get used to the feeling of him inside of me. I felt so full, so complete. I couldn't wait to have all of him inside of me He started sliding in and out of me. I was so wet, I could feel it running down my thighs. He grabbed my hips and started pounding into me harder and faster. My head was thrown back, I was moaning loudly. I didn't know how much more I could take. He leaned over me and started kissing me hard. He bit my lip and then sucked on my tongue. He thrust deeper and harder until I could feel myself about to cum.I could hear him moan and I knew he was close too! wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. We both came together, I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me. He fell on top of me and we both caught our breaths. He rolled over and laid next to me. He kissed my forehead and said "I love you" 'i might be starting to love him too' I think. But i reply with a nod."okay lets actually shower." Spencer laughs.
Then we actually took a shower since I was still handcuffed Spencer washed my hair and body. Then he washed himself. After we were done spencer wrapped me in a towel and dried me off then he un-cuffed me and re dressed me, he put one of his shirts on me and some black panties.He quickly throws a pair of boxers on and then he led me back to the room i woke up in earlier i lay down a and spencer turns to leave the room. "Wait!" I shout as Spencer turns to face me again. "Yes love?" "Can you stay in here with me tonight?" I said quietly. He nods and closes the door behind him as he walks back over to my bed and lays next to me. I move closer me facing the wall with him behind me. He gets the hint and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me close.i close my eyes and think...
'Maybe this isn't going to be too bad. I could stay here for a bit longer.'