5

Warnings: gore, murder, Spencer makes out with a another chick to make reader jealous, angst

Tonight was a normal night (well as normal as a night could get in the confined space of Spencers house) I was lying on the couch watching whatever was playing on TV, Spencer had gone out an hour ago to grab some dinner so I hadn't expected the door to open and for Spencer to stumble in while a woman kissed on his neck, his eyes on me. I immediately felt rage course through my veins, what was this woman doing with MY man?! I shot up from were I was seated and went to the basement to find a weapon to end this bitch. I settled on a hammer,
I went back upstairs to find Spencer and the woman on the couch her ontop of him while he is lyed down, she is still kissing and biting his neck. I sneak up behind her, Spencer sees me and smirks as I lift the hammer and grab a fist full of her hair and pull her off of Spencer she screams "WHAT THE FUCK?"
I pull her to the ground and I take my first swing right to the back of her head she screams again this time In pain and I bring the hammer down again and I hear a loud crack, I bring the hammer down again, again, again and again untill the back of her head is a carved in mess of blood, brain matter, and globs of hair. She stop screaming after the fifth hit what's forty five more just for fun? At this point I, the floor and even Spencer were covered head to toe in the womans blood and brains. I stare at the womans corpse for a few moments before I drop the hammer and stand walking to the bathroom with out a word. Once I make it to the bathroom I lock the door, turn on the shower then begin to strip myself of my blood soaked clothes. I stared a my nude body in the mirror, my body stained a dark crimson. What the fuck am I doing with my life?