stab in the dark

Warnings: smut, reader kills someone murder, rape (mentioned briefly)

After the encounter with Spencer in the basement, he and I spent more time together and I actually earned TV privileges something about me being "a good girl" as he put it. With said privileges Spencer and I had watched the entire Friday the 13th franchise.... multiple times. During one of these summer camp nightmare rewatchings I had fallen asleep on the couch in the living room.
I woke up 3:33am the clock read. I noticed Spencer wasn't sitting next to me any more, I stood up stretching and looking around the small living room. I shrug and turn off the TV leveling me inm darkness but not complete darkness, I noticed light, very little light coming from the door that lead to the basement.
I debte gotinmg down the steps but curiosity got the best of me and I opened the door and decided the stairs. I reach the bottom of the stairs i hear what i dreaded most, screams of another panicked victim.
I rounded the corner "Spencer?" I ask rubbing my eyes still not fully awake. Spencer turned and again he's wearing the wig and make-up. "Oh love did we wake you?" I walk over to him surprisingly this time not fearing him, and I hug him and press a soft kiss to Spencers lipgloss coated lips. I pull away and let my arms loosely drape around his neck. "No Hun I woke up on my own." I reasured lightly stroking his blonde wig, before I bring my hand to cup his cheek. Spencer leans into my touch. Out of the corner of my eye I see the new man tied to the chair rocking back and forth to try to Ecape. I drop my hand from Spencers face and face the man in the chair. Spencer followed my gaze and sighed. "Oh love I'm sorry but I have some business to attend...." Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off. " What did he do?" Spencer looks at me wide eyed. "Come on Spencer I'm a big girl I can handle it"
Spencer finally responded "he's a serial rapist and killer, he's hurt many women and men and their families. The world would be better without him." I noded turning to leave before a thought hit me "Spence can I do it?" I get another bewildered look out of my lovers face. "Babe come on give me the knife." I smirk putting my hands on my hips. "I love it when you call me that" Spencer smiles handing me the knife in his hand. I take it and kiss his cheek. I turn back to our guest of honor. I walk over to the captive man and lightly graze his skin with the blade.
"So you like preying on innocent people don't you?" He mumbles something but with the tape over his mouth nothing much is heard clearly. I plugged the knife deep in to his right thigh. "AWNSER ME!" I scream. The man nods his head as tears stream down his face. "Well you just sealed your fate right there buddy!" I giggle loudly. The man's eyes go wide and more muffled screams and yells are heard as I lift the knife and stab the man in the chest repeatedly until I can't hear cant hear his screams anymore. I breathe heavily and realize the wet sticky feeling of blood on my face as I collapse to the floor. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I jumped a little, oh Spencer I forgot he was there.
I look up at him. He has a wide smile on his face andhe bends down and presses hard and heated kiss to my lips. I kiss back. Spencer brakes the kiss "you did amazing my love" he kisees my lips softly this time. "Yah seems like you enjoyed watching." I smirk observing the tent in his pants. Spencer pulls his wig off and picks me up bride style and quickly makes his way to our room.
As soon as we make it to the room I'm thrown in the bed

I make quick work of my bloody shirt and pajama shorts, and Spencer dose the same with his sweat pants he was wearing. After we're both undressed Spencer is immediately kissing and biting my neck. I moan his name almost like a prayer.
I flip us so Spencer is on his back and I am straddleing his hips. I grind my wet core on his hard length. We moan in unison. I continue grinding on Spencer until I reach down and align him with my entrance. and sink down on his cock. "Fuck Spence your so big!" I moan and I begin bouncing up and down in his dick. The more I bounce the faster I move. My legs began to shake as I feel my orgasm build up. "Fuck Spence I'm gonna..." I cum all over his cock and soon after I ride out my high Spencer cums in me. I rest my head in the crook of his neck and catch my breath. Once I do I hear Spencer laugh. "What?" I ask. "Love your still covered in that guys blood." I look at Spencer and sure enough there are bloody hand prints covering his face and chest, along with his smudged make-up. I laughed and kissed him.