id fuck you

Warnings: murder, smut, oral sex (m and f receiving)

I awoke, not feeling the warmth of Spencers body I sat up slowly. I noticed I still didn't have the hand cuffs on. I sat there in bed for a minute letting my eyes adjust to the darkness of the room, and secretly hopeing Spencer would come back to bed. I stayed sitting on the bed for a moment or two after my eyes adjust to the darkness then I decided to get out of bed and decided to explore abit.
I exited the room and looked around I could see the bathroom ware Spencer and I had showered, besides the bathroom and the bedroom I had slept there were a few other doors on the upstairs of the house. I assume they are other bedrooms and decide to go down the wooden stairs.
I reach the bottom and I immediately see the living room ware I passed out in, a little off to the side I see the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and there's a door,   I put my ear to it and hear talking it sounds like it's coming from a far away hallway or maybe a... basement! As I come to the realization it's most likely a basement I hear screaming coming from the other side of the door.
I slowly grab the handle and begin to as quietly as possible open the door. I see more stairs and a faint light coming from the bottom. I take a deep breath before beginning another descent down steps.
The screams become louder and louder as I reach the bottom and I peek around the agape door way. I watch as a man tied up in a chair wiggles and squirms attempting to brake free from his restraints. I  notice he has blood running down his face and body. Before I can get to deep into thought, Spencer comes into my line of view. He is now wareing a pair of jeans and a long blonde wig? Spencer got closer to the tied up man I note Spencer has a knife in hand as he slits the man's throat.
I gasp loudly and I watch as Spencers head snaps my way. He's face soffen. And with this lighting I can tell he is also wareing lipstick and eyeshadow. "How was your sleep my love?" He asks not sounding bothered by the dead person sitting not even a foot away from him. I dont respond instead I back away from him shock and horror very prominent on my face. He drops the knife and walks towards me. Im frozen in place I can't move. He gets right in front of me. "Don't be scared love." He reaches his hand to coress my cheek and I flinch away from his touch. "I would never hurt you" he reassures me. "I just saw you kill a man Spencer how do I know if I'm not gonna be next?" I say my eyes welling up with tears. "Oh love I could never hurt you! He was a pervert that prayed on  young girls. I would never do that to you I love you!" He pulls me in to his embrace also covering me in the still warm and sticky blood. l hug him back and we stand there for a bit before I speak again, "so whats with the wig and makeup?" I giggle while wipeing my tears. Spencer laughs. "Well I just kind do this when I killing." "why?" "Do you not like it?" Spencer questions. "No! I actually like it..." I blush.  "Oh, do you like when I ware make-up?" He traes. I feel my face get more red.He started to kiss me, pushing me up against the wall behind me, then He kissed my neck and all the way down until he was in- between my thighs

He looked up at me, his eyes so full of lust that I could feel myself getting wetter. He lifted my leg and put it on his shoulder, then pushed his tongue inside of me. "Ohhhh God, "I moaned as he licked my clit
He sucked on it and flicked it with his tongue. My whole body felt like it was on fire. I grabbed onto his hair (well the wig) and pulled him closer to me. He slid two fingers into me and started fucking me harder and faster.
I couldn't hold back anymore. I came hard, screaming his name as I did.I opened my eyes slowly, still trying to catch my breath. His head was resting against my thigh, but his hand was still buried inside of me.
He looked up at me, smiling. "That was amazing." He said. "But we're not done yet." He pulled me off the wall and took my spot. "Come here." I walked towards him, still feeling a little dizzy from the orgasm.
He was now in front of me and motioned for me to kneel in front of him. "Now it's your turn."
I smiled at him and knelt down in front of him. He pulled out his cock and started stroking it. It was already rock hard. "You know what to do." I leaned forward and took his cock into my mouth.
I ran my tongue around the tip, tasting his pre-cum. Then I licked down the entire length, taking more into my mouth. He moaned as I sucked him. I knew he liked it when I deepthroated him.
I kept sucking him, making sure not to forget any part of him. I wanted to make him cum fast. I didn't want to stop. I wrapped my lips around his cock and started moving them up and down.
I could hear him breathing heavily. I increased my speed and heard him gasp. I knew he was about to cum. I sucked even harder and felt him tense up. He let out a loud groan and filled my mouth with his cum.
I swallowed every drop. After he was finished, I looked up at him. "I love you." He smiled at me. "I love you too."