Introduction

Kim Taehyung

Age - 30 years old

Kim Taehyung is a Producer , director and Owner of South Korea's biggest TV production company

Kim Taehyung is a Producer , director and Owner of South Korea's biggest TV production company. The KTv.

Known for his all time hit productions , he is a very successful Producer in his country and respected by everyone in his industry.

Unlike others, Taehyung is never hated by people in his work field in fact all of them want to work with him.

A cold demeanor,  ruthless and strict aura with no shit talks , he works for himself.

Along his fascinating and impact full work , people are especially very curios about his personal life as he has never been in bad rumors or some dirty things.

Being such a huge identity it's really difficult for one to be such clean and that's why his personal life is usually questioned too.

Everyone wants to know about Taehyung and the way he personally thinks about life.

People and media usually asks him about his marriage as they know that he is Bisexual.

Yes. The country knows that Kim Taehyung is Bisexual and are waiting for the one who will be capable of taking his heart and mind, not knowing he already had a secret someone hidden from the world.

~~~~

Jeon Jungkook

Age - 28 years old

Mostly quiet and conserved , Jeon Jungkook likes to be by himself

An author who puts life into his characters and makes them so real that one can feel their existence,  he is someone who is loved by his fans and readers.

He imagines the worst and can also think the best but only for his novels. The author is really incapable of writing such stories that can make people cry and laugh.

Where else,  his story of reality is ruined. Riled up by his life badly , Jungkook was married to someone he never wanted to but he couldn't do anything about it.

He has been married for almost 3 years and nothing has changed. His relationship with his spouse is still the same. Cold , careless and unbothered.

But what will happen when his spouse gets his secret diary out of a sudden and gets to know what he actually has been going through,  keeping that quiet and calm facade?

What will his spouse do when he gets to know how badly Jungkook is hurt by many things deeply.

And once again ..... this author makes someone cry bad.

This Author,  capable of doing magic , does magic to someone cold as ice , unknowingly yet beautifully.

Theirs is the story that was started from a forced marriage that was struggling to even exist but one mistake opens doors of many secrets.

DISCLAIMER:

Mpreg

Suicidal scenes

Mature content

Mature language

Angst

And lotsssss of FLUFF

ENJOY!!!!