3] Jungkook

Taehyung's pov:

I had overdid the mess. I myself didn't know about the depth of seriousness that this situation had.

Jungkook and I got married almost 3 years ago , secretly.

The world didn't know about this marriage nor I wanted it to. I knew that as soon as I was going to make it official in public , the media would do or speak somethings that might be not good for my and Jungkook's career.

I saw him in a book signing event when we both were strangers to each other , but his smile and giggles while talking to his readers were so attractive that I wasn't able to look away from his beautiful face.

That was the moment when I fell in love with him and met his parents who married Jungkook to me. The boy wasn't happy with the marriage at all and hated me and his parents for forcing him into this but I had thought that everything will get better once we got married, only to understand later that I had thought the most stupid thing.

Jungkook's thinking , behavior and nature towards me never changed. Moreover, they went worse.

He started to loathe me and even hate my existence which made me cold by the time and I couldn't help the feeling.

Now , he does what he wanted while staying with me. Doesn't matter how much he hated me but at least he was with me now.

And about the press and all .... they loved rumors and I had made sure to keep myself clean but if I had made my marriage a news then anything could have happened.

So I kept it a secret.

Right now I was in our room waiting for him to come here and sleep , knowing that he won't.

We slept in the same bed at first and I was pretty shocked for he had agreed on this thing but now it had changed too.

Now that glass room had turned into his bed room since our last anniversary which was 3 months ago. He wrote there, worked there and even slept there. It had become rare for me to even hear his voice which sounded sweet a few months ago.

Yes, I was selfish and Yes I did not think about him but at that time all I wanted was him and I knew that I could do anything for that person.

Even if he wanted me dead , I would do that happily.

At that time I was just so insane that my situation was drastically turning to something else.

It was like,

If he said night , it was night.
If he said white, the world was white.
If he said dead, I would fall for death
And
If he said love, it----he never said that!

He never loved me. I tried everything that I could for those three years but nothing happened.

I brought him flowers everyday , Era made delicious and international dishes for him , I bought him everything that he needed for his novels and I even brought an entire library for him of his favourite writers and I won't lie that they costed me millions of dollars but it was nothing that I could do for him to make him love me.

I tried everything but all he did was give me and empty look or chuckle dryly to either make me hurt or angry.

But I never showed him any of my emotions because I didn't want to hurt him but after our 3rd anniversary I feel like this all would fall apart. And I just couldn't understand about what to do?

I loved him now too! It was never easy to lie! It was never easy to show that I didn't care but I thought that being a little cold to him would change something yet nothing worked and after trying everything possible , there was nothing left to try.

Even at our anniversary, I brought him flowers but all he did was throw them away and that was the only day when I was angry on him.

And I was drunk so I didn't really remember what happened the other day , as all I had was pain and headche running through me.

But I had done something pretty bad. Because Jungkook....Jungkook had locked himself up for the entire day in the glass room.

I didn't see him that day and I felt that maybe I showed him my anger but I could never know. I was in pure hangover to remember anything.

And I was really sorry for that day. I Knew that I had done wrong and that's why I went to apologize but then again all I got was an angry Jungkook who didn't even want to look at me.

Knock knock knock knock knock-**

Someone (the secretary) was desperate!

" Come in " My thoughts were shifted aside as a knock was heard upon my office's door.

Right now I was in my actual office building as I knew that my company had nothing to do with the mess others created

But the way that person had knocked so loudly , I was irritated now.

The door was opened even before my words came and there I saw my secretary Linda, huffing and puffing with sweat all over her.

" What is this?" I questioned getting a little startled.

I knew Linda. Even if something was messed , she had a way of being all calm because she was mature enough to understand that panicking had no solution to problems but when I saw her like that , I was a little shocked.

" B-Boss...I-I...Oh my! " He huffed and dashed closer to me which made me frown.

She was all tensed with uncool reactions, even the thought that what could've happened , made me uncomfortable.

" Calm down , Linda!" I retorted and stood up from my seat .

" No- there---- there is no time!" She squealed making me frown more.

" what are you even blabbering!?" I seethed getting annoyed of her unclear words and that tensed face.

" M-Master Jun-Jungkook. "

As soon as those words left her lips my heart sank in my stomach.

Jungkook?

Linda knew about Jungkook because she was the one with whom I was the day I first saw him.

My eyes doubled their size hearing his name from Linda's mouth.

Why did she say his name?

What did he had to do anything with this?

And why did she say his name in such a troubled manner?

" J-Jungkook?" And then she told me what was actually happening to which all I could do was dash out of my office in pure terror.