2] Ruined by YOU

Jungkook's pov:

Taehyung was having tray in his hand with the same face he always had for me.

Expressionlessly cold.

" Hello husband ~~ " I said smoking. His face showed a little bit of wrinkled expressions as I blew the clouds out. He hated smoking but who cared?

" Its late. You should eat." He said placing the tray down on the table. I stared at the food in it , closely and then looked up at him who was still standing. " Sit down." I said keeping my pen aside before taking another puff of the drag.

He sat down taking a deep breath while I observed his activity. Careless as always, he was there in front of me just because he wanted to , not because he cared. 

Another puff of smoke and he hissed lowly but it was all that made my heart float in satisfaction. I smirked, internally.

" Is this amount of smoking really healthy? This room smells more of this burnt ash than those scented candles." He said with mere tone of annoyance yet I didn't need more emotions or accent to understand him.

" No amount of smoking is healthy for someone neither I have put those candles because of their scent. And in no way you care about my health because as far as we both know , its you who is worried about your health so don't act as if you care." I spoke dryly , knowing what he actually thought.

" I never said that I cared." He stated sternly making me grit my teeth in annoyance. " Then why are you here , Mister Kim Taehyung?" I gritted out as a nerve in my forehead throbbed.

" Because you have been fucking yourself since a few days and that worries Mis Ara." He said sending me to today's lunch and dinner time when she went away with a sad face when I told her that I didn't want to eat.

I kept silent as he spoke further , harshly. " I don't care if you eat or die in here out of your madness because I can't do anything about your insanity but I want you to not worry that poor woman who has been trying to please you since the moment you arrived in this house!"  His eyes were blazing hot and they glowed darker in that light.

" I know that! But I told her that I was not hungry and why is she trying to even please me ? Its not as if I am someone important in here!" He was here because of her and not because he cared, I knew it.

" You are my husband , Jungkook-"

" Well, I never felt like that!" I roared crushing the still burning stick with my hand and saw him get startled by that. " You are-----insane. " He whispered out with knitted eyebrows and a scowl on his face. I knew that expression. Perfectly.

He was disgusted by it. " Still you forced me into this marriage!" I shouted throwing away the powdered and crumbled ashes.

" No. I didn't know about this insanity of yours! I liked you because of what I saw in you, but now you have..... changed. differently, absolutely and pathetically." His voice turned soft at the last sentence which made the back of my eye sting.

" And you are the reason Taehyung! I have changed because of you! If you wouldn't have lured my parents with your money and richness , I could still live a sane life but you were too rich and egoistic that you materialized me , knowing that I didn't like you at all! " The sting and yelling had now resurfaced my eyes with moisture and my vision started to blur because of it.

" I loved you , Jungkook! It was no ego or richness! " He thundered making me chuckle at his words with teary eyes.

" But you ruined me Taehyung. Completely. I am ruined by YOU ! Me, my life and my whole existence! Its all fucked up because of you!!!" my body started to tremble in anger because of all that shouting and yelling and slowly it started to hurt in my chest.