Perfect way to start the day

𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓: 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐥. 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲! 🤣

The throbbing of the brunette-haired woman's pussy could almost be heard as a beating into her eardrums, suddenly feeling an urge to apply friction to her aroused core. The brunette's hands cover the entirety of both breasts, plucking at the erect nubs, releasing a silent whimper as electricity surged through her chest, the feeling shooting straight to her aching pussy. "Fuck." She audibly cursed, no longer able to deny her soaked cunt the attention it so badly craved. A hand abandoned her breasts to trail down her stomach, slipping into the waistband of shorts, teasing her unexposed slit, a shiver ran up the woman's spine, claiming lower lip between teeth, fingertips swirled around her center through lacy, white underwear.

The brunette threw her head back, sliding her underwear to the side, barely applying pressure to the needy hole repeatedly until she felt enough of her juices covered the finger, adding another digit, she plunged both of them inside her cunt. "Holy shit." A hand curled around the sheets beneath her, feeling her hole relentlessly clench her fingers as a strangled cry is released from the back of the woman's throat. The brunette's back arches as her walls relentlessly pulse around her fingers, the need for air to replenish inside confinements of lungs growing apparent, feeling her lower stomach flutter to signal her climax was approaching. "Oh shit."

Eyes squeeze tight, gripping the sheets so hard that her knuckles grew pale, fingers are flooded with her juices as she felt the entirety of her body shake, the orgasm ripping through every fiber of her body, pursing lips together tightly to muffle the sounds she knew would alert the neighbors. Chest heaved up and down profusely, eyelids hooded as the woman came down from the pleasurable high. The woman removed her fingers once she'd figured enough recovery time had occurred, placing both fingers between her lips, closing mouth around them to lick and savor her distinct taste. The perfect way to start her day.