Bitter sweet goodbyes

Tears pool in my eyes as they scan an old picture of my boyfriend and I. It was our second year anniversary, albeit, it was our high-school days, when life was just a little less complicated. Now, I'm forced to move worlds away, well, a good 3,000 miles, but it may as well be an entire world away. We decided it'd be best if we just called it 'quits', I couldn't imagine myself in a long distance relationship and I was relieved to hear him agree, it made me feel like a reasonable human being with physical needs.

Fingers brush over the polaroid picture, I pause upon hearing two knocks delivered to my bedroom door, causing my head to whip up on instinct. "Come in." I simply state, not even bothering to see whom has entered, too caught up in my walk down memory lane, smiling wistfully. "Hey." The familiarity of the voice lures my head to tilt up and see who has come in. "Hi." I breathe out, it's the man I'm leaving behind, the love of my life, the only person who has remained consistent in my life. Suddenly, all the memories come swarming back into the confines of my head, from the day we met in the cafeteria line to us sitting where I am now, at the edge of my bed and him confessing his feelings for me.

"What are you doing here?" The question comes out in a whine as I place the picture down beside me, averting my gaze back upon baby blues that look just as broken up as I do. "We said our goodbye's already." I sniffle quietly, forcing myself to turn away from his gaze, if not I will cry even more and I've done that so much that my nose literally hurts from blowing it so much. "I was thinking.." His words trailed off as he realized that I wasn't even looking at him. "Hey.." He cooed, his voice as soothing as ever. A finger tucked under my chin, coaxing my face back in his direction. "We can still be friends." His words held hope, something I was void of. I knew how this would go, we'd vow to be friends, but still manage to drift apart. We can either pretend to remain friends or cut it off now, I'm not sure which would be more hurtful.

"No, that never works." I state in protest, moving my face away from his hold. "It has to." His voice wavers as he argues. Fuck. He's..crying? I /hate/ seeing him cry, I can only recall one time seeing him cry and that was when him and I were in a hospital watching his grandpa pass away. "Don't." I firmly speak, brushing away his fears with the pad of my thumb, palms cradling his beautiful jaw structure. "Then don't make me." He pleaded, eyes cast downward, but his fingers danced along my inner thighs, causing me to subtly squirm underneath his touch. "Do you really wanna go there..?" My voice trembles, a line of goosebumps spread down both arms.

"Yes." He firmly countered, pushing me back on the bed, a surprised gasp feel from my lips followed by a round of giggles, but the laughter soon ceased as the look in his eyes changed into something else, I'm not sure what it was, desire, lust, or maybe even the fact that we both knew this would be our last time being intimate together. Our parting sex. The thought both made me want to laugh and cry. His hands fell to dutifully remove his jeans, revealing a cock I knew all-too-well, I remembered every detail about it, the way it felt inside of me, the way I tightened around it every time it slid into me. I was going to miss this. Both his arms cradled me in a bid to push me further up the bed, aligning his frame with mine, his hips begin to roll in circles, each time he applied pressure to my clothed cunt, forcing quiet whimpers from my throat.

"W-W-We can't." I managed to force out even though my pussy began to throb louder in my head than my own thoughts. Would this be good for us? For my last image of him to be hovering over me? Maybe. Maybe not. He quieted me with a deep kiss, it conveyed desperation, a please, almost like he verbally wanted to communicate how much he needed this. I submit. Like I always did with him. My legs spread open further to close around his waist, now aiding him by moving my hips to meet his. And, it felt so good to stop fighting how I felt, to allow sensations, emotions, to control me.